Tramlines 2018

deejayone

2 hours ago, Hawky said:

interesting that Oya fest/ Flow Fest and Sziget Fest (who's lineup has leaked) have all announced... and there's no sign of AM.

Don't think we were expecting them at any of those, were we? We were expecting a sole drop from Arctic Monkeys confirming Mad Cool, NOS, Werchter, TRNSMT and maybe one or two more around that time. Someone said this morning that's it's actually coming next Monday, though.

Which is interesting as that's the date Primavera drops.

4 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

I wouldn't get too excited.

I'm expecting announcements from just about all of the bigger fests in the next couple of weeks, as that's prime time for tapping into people's wages. 

So there's going to be a lot of announcements that get made on the same day, without there necessarily being any link with bands across the announcements.

18 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I wouldn't get too excited.

I'm expecting announcements from just about all of the bigger fests in the next couple of weeks, as that's prime time for tapping into people's wages. 

So there's going to be a lot of announcements that get made on the same day, without there necessarily being any link with bands across the announcements.

Ah fair enough, I'm not going to Primavera anyway just found it interesting because I've been saying they're unlikely to be there :lol:

1 hour ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Don't think we were expecting them at any of those, were we? We were expecting a sole drop from Arctic Monkeys confirming Mad Cool, NOS, Werchter, TRNSMT and maybe one or two more around that time. Someone said this morning that's it's actually coming next Monday, though.

The day Tramlines tickets come on sale... :ph34r:

46 minutes ago, AM0114 said:

Does that mean Liam Gallagher and travis Scott are headliners or not? And no AM...

Those two are headliners and there's one more to come, either an outright or maybe Two Door will coheadline with someone, (they changed Foals font to yellow and made them coheadliner on one of the final announcements last year). 

Maybe it is AM but if they are announcing dates Monday it seems strange they wouldn't include them and announce Monday as well. I'd think more likely they want to try and shift some tickets before AM are announced at other European fests. 

4 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

Those two are headliners and there's one more to come, either an outright or maybe Two Door will coheadline with someone, (they changed Foals font to yellow and made them coheadliner on one of the final announcements last year). 

Maybe it is AM but if they are announcing dates Monday it seems strange they wouldn't include them and announce Monday as well. I'd think more likely they want to try and shift some tickets before AM are announced at other European fests. 

Two Door are a UK exclusive at Community. Bastille could be a shout to do that though

4 minutes ago, Mattymooz said:

Two Door are a UK exclusive at Community. Bastille could be a shout to do that though

Oh no I was answering him/her about Benicassim! I would've liked Two Door at tramlines though. I'm really interested to see who Tramlines ends up with, even for the days out and seeing some old Uni friends it's worth the £30, the fact there might now be some big(ish) names on there is a bonus!

Just now, alexlloyd said:

Oh no I was answering him/her about Benicassim! I would've liked Two Door at tramlines though. I'm really interested to see who Tramlines ends up with, even for the days out and seeing some old Uni friends it's worth the £30, the fact there might now be some big(ish) names on there is a bonus!

Ah right I'm an idiot :P

1 hour ago, Hawky said:

6pm is a mad time for tickets to come on sale.. especially on a Monday, there has to be an announcement of some form.

Tuesday after lunch might be a good time to check back :ph34r: Announcements coming but not line up yet.

Edited by JBarbour