Open'er 2018

gregory

1 hour ago, rummy said:

In 2016 I'm sure there was a tent facing the main stage which did decent beer. Does anyone know anywhere that will be showing they England Colombia match (Gdansk and Sopot are ok too)?

They have a ‘football zone’ for the matches this year, like 2016. Guess it’ll be at the back of the field. 

And yeah, great beer tent with ales half way between main and tent stage. Spent way too long in there last year. 

What are your impressions? This year, I went only for the first 2 days and these were really good. My top 5 is:
1. David Byrne
2. Nick Cave
3. Massive Attack
4. Arctic Monkeys
5. Noel Gallagher / Mount Kimbie

I was afraid of technical issues due to the record-breaking tickets sale, but it wasn't that bad. Although, you had to choose the right moment to order some food or to go to the toilet (I've never seen such lines to the toilets like after AM show :D).

Edited by mln

18 minutes ago, mln said:

What are your impressions? This year, I went only for the first 2 days and these were really good. My top 5 is:
1. David Byrne
2. Nick Cave
3. Massive Attack
4. Arctic Monkeys
5. Noel Gallagher / Mount Kimbie

I was afraid of technical issues due to the record-breaking tickets sale, but it wasn't that bad. Although, you had to choose the right moment to order some food or to go to the toilet (I've never seen such lines to the toilets like after AM show :D).

Also had a good time but I only went for day 2 and 3 (heading to rock Werchters last day now). 

My top 5:

1. Massive attack

2. Depeche Mode

3. David Byrne

4. Gorillaz

5. Kaleo

I know that Nick Cave would've been in my top 5 if I had been to the first day.?