Open'er 2018

gregory

10 minutes ago, gregory said:

Main-stage still only has 11/20 acts,  Tent 13/20. fingers crossed 

The worst thing is that we have to wait so long for so weak and small acts... If they have something bigger, I completely don't understand why they're waiting so long.

Main Stage, Friday

Image may contain: one or more people and text

A duo made up of two rappers who performed last year, one of which (Taco) played immediately before the xx on Mainstage. Guess they will either play right before Gorillaz or after at 1am. What y'all think?

Edited by gregory

1 hour ago, gregory said:

FYI the announcement of TACONAFIDE on Instagram is the second most liked photo for the 2018 festival already, more than Depeche Mode, Gorillaz, Bruno Mars, or any other act apart from AM. 

That shows what kind of public will attend their show. They are massively popular among people under 20 in Poland. There is even this famous meme ("Riots after Taconafide's gig / First suspects arrested):
31641925_2111775542172201_42949219420537

Edited by mln

35 minutes ago, gregory said:

Think we might get something today or is it impossible with yesterday being a public holiday? 

I bet we won't get anything today. I'd like to be wrong though...

8 minutes ago, ParanoidTourist said:

I'd say Liam Gallagher is quite possible. Perhaps also Wolf Alice, Franz Ferdinand and Alice in Chains. :)

That would be great! :) However, since I've got a ticket for saturday I'd expect something more like hip-hop, pop/r'n'b act. 

3 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

That would be great! :) However, since I've got a ticket for saturday I'd expect something more like hip-hop, pop/r'n'b act. 

Yep you're probably right about Saturday being more "poppy";) Maybe Goldfrapp or First aid kit then.. 

Or Pet shop Boys but that will probably not happen. 

8 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

Well, the bands haven't been very creative :D

Damn, Open'er, give us the names...

Massive Attack and Nick Cave the same size of Yonaka and Sevdaliza...WOW! :)

9 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

Orange Warsaw Festival has just announced a few more polish artists, I suppose we can expect something today as well.

Doubt it, they already shared a post about NGO's on IG and FB today, guess that'll be it. As ever, hope I'm wrong.

7 minutes ago, gregory said:

Doubt it, they already shared a post about NGO's on IG and FB today, guess that'll be it. As ever, hope I'm wrong.

I agree, two posts on one day would be something extraordinary.