Open'er 2018

gregory

21 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

Oh yes, Liam would be nice :)  

Well, maybe we shouldn't expect someone as big as Eminem, as you said, but Open'er annoucements are so weird, I remember a few years ago the last artists announced have been Prince, Pharell etc, so I wouldn't totally abandon this hope :) 

Yes, would be nice to have an Oasis-sing-along with Liam:)

Hopefully a few more semi-big bands are in the pipeline. If not, it just means more time for chilling with drinks:P

35 minutes ago, gregory said:

2017 announcements

April 13th Tyler The Creator, Charli XCX, O.S.T.R., JMSN, Kiasmos (live); Kevin Morby
May 17th Beat Stage
May 18th MIA / Trentmoller
May 30th Lorde
June 1st Benjamin Booker, The Shelters
June 14th Schedule + Final acts

Jesus Christ, it would be crazy if we were to wait 'till the middle of may...please Open'er, don't...

Edited by Liz747

10 minutes ago, gregory said:

They just updated to website to put Years & Years in Tent on Saturday (as it was originally before they deleted the day). Hopefully that means more acts will be added shortly... 

But they still didn't change Kali Uchis' date, which is just ridiculous.

12 minutes ago, mln said:

But they still didn't change Kali Uchis' date, which is just ridiculous.

I'm starting to think maybe she's flying straight from RW (where she plays 14:20 - 15:00) to play in the eve at Open'er. Means she would miss out on Gorillaz RW set though

3 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

Why do you guys think we won't get anything today? 

Orange Warsaw is also held by Alter Art. When they announce something for one festival, it's almost impossible they will announce anything for any other on the same day.

7 minutes ago, mln said:

Orange Warsaw is also held by Alter Art. When they announce something for one festival, it's almost impossible they will announce anything for any other on the same day.

damn, that sucks :(  but actually I got a feeling we might find out something today tho, my inner-self barely misleads me :D

Edited by Liz747

5 minutes ago, Liz747 said:

damn, that sucks :(  but actually I got a feeling we might find out something today tho, my inner-self barely misleads me :D

See my last post, I was wrong earlier, so your feeling might be right :)