The Killers or Arcade Fire
Bruno Mars
QOTSA

The perfect (and possible) set of headliners for me:
QOTSA
Pearl Jam
Arcade Fire
Gorillaz

But, unfortunately, I guess that one (or two) headliner will be a pop or hip-hop act.

Apart from that, I hope for Robert Plant, Kamasi Washington, Beck, The National, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, BADBADNOTGOOD, The War on Drugs, Kings of Convenience, to name just a few ;) I think that the above are possible acts since almost all of them either released new albums recently or are going to do it before next summer.

I love them and they're one of my fav bands, but weird and heavy QOTSA are gonna seem like a bit of a step down to many after the massive commercial success and general popularity Radiohead/Foos/Weeknd/The xx+Lorde have. I watched some videos from their 2013 headline set though and crowd looked surprisingly large so what do I know. Hopefully the undercard will be stronger in '18 with some good mid sized healiners, rather than the behemoths of Radiohead and Foos taking a large slice of the $$

5 hours ago, LiamMcMillen said:

True, but InMusic announced Queens like, what, a month ago? Why the wait? 

It just seems that all major European festivals are starting their announcements this week. Even if your argument were true, it would mean that QOTSA won't be playing any festivals in Europe in 2018, which, I think, is impossible.

6 minutes ago, gregory said:

Pinkpop ticket sales start on Saturday February 24, 2018

Bloody hell! Did I read that right? 

They always start the selling after the full lineup announcement that generally is in February.

• Upvote 1

On 19.10.2017 at 11:08 AM, mln said:

The perfect (and possible) set of headliners for me:
QOTSA
Pearl Jam
Arcade Fire
Gorillaz

But, unfortunately, I guess that one (or two) headliner will be a pop or hip-hop act.

Apart from that, I hope for Robert Plant, Kamasi Washington, Beck, The National, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, BADBADNOTGOOD, The War on Drugs, Kings of Convenience, to name just a few ;) I think that the above are possible acts since almost all of them either released new albums recently or are going to do it before next summer.

Just 3 more to go! ;)

• Upvote 1