Victorious Festival 2018

seanz25

1 minute ago, Tommy101 said:

Yeah I don't doubt you. Just would have thought that the posters that they'll be making at the moment (and making them possible to be leaked) would include what will be announced tomorrow. 

No there are different versions of posters to share across social media. As well as other draft posters that may have been sent at different times. 

It might be that whoever it getting announced tomorrow is also playing Kendall Calling - who are clearly being mucked around by someone as their announcement date has been moved two or three times. 

Would explain why there are two different posters and why EE have seemingly made a mistake today. 

3 minutes ago, the wonderwhy said:

It might be that whoever it getting announced tomorrow is also playing Kendall Calling - who are clearly being mucked around by someone as their announcement date has been moved two or three times. 

Would explain why there are two different posters and why EE have seemingly made a mistake today. 

White Lies have announced Kendal a day early too. Some artists are holding up line ups. 

22 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

A twitter account IOWFestivalFans has tweeted with Happy Mondays, example, The Prodigy and Paloma Faith. Although the link it takes you too is dead. So I'd presume they've fucked up too... 

was on here earlier  and taken down as leaked. everything everything leaked on their facebook page

3 minutes ago, seanz25 said:

Are we getting Sat tomorrow? Conflicting stuff on here, poster says no, a forum user with the release didn't explicitly say either way

Saturday headliner, yeah (along with The Prodigy etc.) The leak was an old version of the poster. 

The News is also leading with headliners, plural, tomorrow. 

Well, well, Weller. Good shout @luckysalt

Also, Friendly Fires (Sunday), Years & Years (Castle, Sunday), Gaz Coombes, Billy Bragg... all here https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/whats-on/gigs-and-music/revealed-victorious-festival-announces-headliners-for-saturday-and-sunday-1-8368521

Prodigy and Friendly Fires on Sunday is very tempting 

Yeah, great line up, hope Gaz is on main stage, anyone know does he do much supergrass?

Gomez I saw headline Summer Sundae back in 2006 I think, and not seen them since so im overjoyed they're playing.

Friendly Fires ive never seen, but used to listen to their debut a fair bit.

The Bluetones as well! Proper class addition.

Guess Futureheads and Seahorses singers will be headlining the Acoustic stage

Pretty happy with the latest announcement, especially Weller as I have never seen him play for some  reason.

Sleeper is a bit of a nice surprise as I loved that band back in the day, also Billy Bragg is another nice surprise and I’ve not seen him since my last Glastonbury.

along with Prodigy, embrace, Gomez,  bluetones it’s a nice announcement.