Leeds fest afterpartys - non dance music

Howkflakegirl

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone can help me with some info about the afterparty's? I realise there are similar threads, but my question is slightly different from the other ones I've seen. A lot of the nightlife looks like it's almost all modern dance or chart music based, is there anything that isn't? I'm happy to hear about anything a bit different to that, but specifically anything to do with rock/metal/indie or older stuff like motown/soul/60s.

Cheers!

Whoever was DJing on the Saturday at Piccadilly last year needs a slap. Built up to the 'fuck you I won't do what you tell me' part of Killing In The Name and just before it drops they cut it out and started playing Mambo No.5. 

Mind you, they did drop South of Heaven earlier on which kind of softened the blow, even if half the crowd around me did leave and it was just me enjoying Slayer by myself :ninja: