Sziget Festival 2018

#1SzigetFan

3 hours ago, NomadicMan said:

Well you wouldn’t wanna be a miserable fucker would you....announcing some salient news in an upbeat manner. My apologies.

I didn’t even go into Sziget Festival that day actually....

Anyways moving on....

Agree,moving on... note that i haven't put the last downvotes on your posts ...

• Upvote 1

Metallica will not play Sziget 100%. I got a really strong source, take my word for it. To make it more interesting, Ed Sheeran is in Europe during August, I can tell you that, and the announcement of his new dates will be somewhere close to 20th of September. And something nobody has thought of - Rammstein will announce European dates close to 20th of September as well.

I'm not sure whether it is shortly before 20th or after, 3 days plus-minus.

Edit: looks like Sziget's announcement will be on 20nd.. well.. really confident it's one of the two.

Edited by siiiim
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Haha. Considering my excitement my source knew i was going to shout everything out to everybody. Which I did, fucking everywhere. At one point he just started to give me mixed information and I tried to make something out of it. Eventually info about Ed Sheeran and Metallica announcing in the correct timeframe was true, and as far as I know, Rammstein should announce something as well. Ed Sheeran announcing on Monday was him just fooling me, cause i ended up annoying him. He kept saying there is no big announcement on 20nd, that everything big will be announced on Monday,  (in the region he is working) Knowing about those specific acts being announced, I just went with guessing it has to be somebody else. He has not yet commented on his wrongful information, because I know he knew, it's his job. :D At least I got the conversation and speculation going + loads of downvotes. Good times.

I'm still 100% sure the info about Metallica not playing in Hungary is correct, which is no surprise anymore anyway. I have no idea about Rammstein, they're playing one specific place I know of, in Europe, and announcing soon. One can hope, eh?

If it's just me guessing, I'd go for Foo Fighters,  the speculation of them playing Reading & Leeds is everywhere and I think they were high up in the wishlist as well?

Anyway, lets kill off this old thread and move on to Sziget 2019 thread.

Edited by siiiim
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2