Sziget Festival 2018

#1SzigetFan

2 hours ago, Noeliam said:

29468467_10155044542081612_6476203151398

Paleo Festival lineup. We usually share some names with them. I would love Bicep, Nina Kraviz, MGMT, Nekfeu, Nataniel Ratelif, Romeo Elvis, Feu! Chatterton, Hungry 5.

I really could kill for Nina Kraviz!
A Vinicio Capossela for Europe would be cool, idem Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino for World.

Not even counting A38-MS spot now on because we really have 3-4 names left

Saw a guy on Reddit claiming that there were ~10 MS/ A38 names left after the last announcement, couple of the clashfinders are saying 8, you really think it could be as few as 3?

I at least can't see a clear sub on Gorillaz day, possibly an A38 sub on the Sunday if it isn't Gizz, some names for the later spots etc. 

4 hours ago, On The Blend said:

Saw a guy on Reddit claiming that there were ~10 MS/ A38 names left after the last announcement, couple of the clashfinders are saying 8, you really think it could be as few as 3?

I at least can't see a clear sub on Gorillaz day, possibly an A38 sub on the Sunday if it isn't Gizz, some names for the later spots etc. 

One of those clashfinder is mine, actually.

If memory serves: 3 names the day of gorillaz and 2 names in 2 other days, for the main stages; 2 names (1 headliner) for A38; the whole Colosseum, World and Europe are left

P.S. I cant get to the clashfinder site any longer... anybody's having this problem too?

1 hour ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

3 names the day of gorillaz and 2 names in 2 other days, for the main stages; 2 names (1 headliner) for A38; the whole Colosseum, World and Europe are left

Ah, my mistake, I misunderstood you. That sounds much more like it.

And I also had the same problem with the clashfinder, I had to open it in safari (rather than chrome) and select it as a trusted site to get onto it.

5 minutes ago, manxboba said:

As we are flying into Budapest we obviously won' be able to bring our usual festival supplies with us. How easy is it to pick them up on site?

There's an Auchan supermarket outside the festival (5min walk). They have everything :)

Can't understand people looking for place to buy "party enhancements that you can't get in the supermarket" on the web lmao, just get there and look for yourself - island can give you whatever you are looking for, just ask or look for it there,  and nobody will spoil his ass to give you a straight answer, anyway.

On another thread: given the last news about Pukkelpop, am I crazy to expect (dream, whatever) for:

- Brockhampton, The Wombats as early slots in MS

- Incubus as subheadliner

- You me at Six as early slot in A38

- Charlotte de Witte, Nina Kraviz, Marcel Dettman, Jax Jones and Vitalic between the names in Colosseum

?

I can't remember where I saw this (it may even have been on here) but I distinctly remember some very confident talk about Wombats being essentially nailed on, I'd be pretty surprised if they don't end up playing. 

As for Incubus I’d love them as a sub, that would be a really interesting booking and they have some cracking tracks.

1 hour ago, On The Blend said:
I can't remember where I saw this (it may even have been on here) but I distinctly remember some very confident talk about Wombats being essentially nailed on, I'd be pretty surprised if they don't end up playing.

Yes, The Wombats 99% will play Sziget, as they self-announced in a video they posted on Facebook, but it wasn't made official by Sziget yet.

It was almost the same with The War on Drugs, when Lykke Li leaked a poster with them on it, but the band was announced way more later.

Edited by #1SzigetFan

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:53 PM, thetime said:

Any recommendations on the more lesser known acts. 

Just got into Milky Chance because of the line up, who are fantastic. 

Milky Chance are great.

Petit Biscuit - Sunset is one of my favourite songs of all time.  Joe Goddard - Ordinary Madness is another great song.  Everything by Sam Feldt (obviously).

Listened to half of the names, highlights imho are:

TOMMY CASH (Funny shit to party with while drunk)

SMOKEY JOE AND THE KID (Old school hip hop)

MEUTE (Weird mix of Trip Hop and Electroswing IMO)

ASTRONAUTALIS (Alternative hip hop)

SENBEI (Instrumental hip hop)

WILLIE PEYOTE (litterally god)

Anybody any guess about headliners and day splits?

19 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Listened to half of the names, highlights imho are:

TOMMY CASH (Funny shit to party with while drunk)

SMOKEY JOE AND THE KID (Old school hip hop)

MEUTE (Weird mix of Trip Hop and Electroswing IMO)

ASTRONAUTALIS (Alternative hip hop)

SENBEI (Instrumental hip hop)

WILLIE PEYOTE (litterally god)

Anybody any guess about headliners and day splits?

Thanks, will check them out :)

1 minute ago, On The Blend said:

What time are we expecting 7 day passes to sell out? I've got a couple of friends on the fence about buying a ticket and it would galvanise them a bit if I could give a timeframe.

5 days sold out right now. I think we can expect a 7 days sold out by end of May, doesn't matter the remaining names, it is just a matter of time