Sziget Festival 2018

#1SzigetFan

Just now, Noeliam said:

It's official!

But Sziget would have announced it at the same time I imagine?

I guess so. 

As I said earlier it's a "well known" secret that Artic Monkeys are announcing today + the leak said so, so I guess it's still way more likely than Eminem.

2 minutes ago, jdog said:

I guess so. 

As I said earlier it's a "well known" secret that Artic Monkeys are announcing today + the leak said so, so I guess it's still way more likely than Eminem.

but it means that the announcements today will be split between both of them and not only about AM.

we will see.

4 minutes ago, neacaisa said:

but it means that the announcements today will be split between both of them and not only about AM.

we will see.

True. But as far as I can see, Eminem announced dates in Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark etc. At least two festivals (Roskilde and a festival in Switzerland). Pretty sure Sziget would have announced him at the same time as @Noeliam said.

Edited by jdog

That Artic Monkeys leaker has confirmed Sziget, so no need to worry.

Sziget (Hungary), Rock Werchter (Belgium), Mad Cool (Spain),  Nos Alive (Portugal), Primavera (Spain), Opener (Poland), Best Kept Secret (Netherlands), Rockwave (Greece), Oyafestivalen (Norway) from what I can see. But this is not the complete list, there are more. Also a UK festival supposedly.

Edit: It's online now. http://arcticmonkeys.com/

Edited by jdog

28 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Gorillaz, Bjork are around.

another DJ with a strong sub (Deadmau5?)

maybe a surprise thrown in?

Axwell + Ingrosso and Hardwell around for Tomorrowland at the end of July. A possible female headliner as well so maybe a pop headliner as well, but not many female acts doing a festival tour this Summer. 

1 hour ago, Noeliam said:

14th august instead of the end show

21h30 > 23h30

what is happening?? No more end show and an extended curfew!! 2 hours of Arctic Monkeys!

and Kendrick Lamar and the War on Drugs!!

Thanks Sziget!

When I saw AM the last time they had 2 hours slot too. Played for 90 minutes exactly tho. 

Edited by Nicklord