Sziget Festival 2018

#1SzigetFan

• 2 months later...

Got mine, including the moving- in ticket and the human rights shirt. Flight was already booked and as soon as Ibis their website stops acting up I'll my Saturday-before and Wednesday-after room as well. Totally ready for my tenth Sziget! :) 

Edited by Capzilla

1 hour ago, Agnes0819 said:

Hi eveybody!

Anyone who loves SZIGET festival, please take this quick survey! All responses are much appreciated and very valuable for my thesis research.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMtgfLB7OvNJwDa96660nc1P9W9TxeUI1tW_X2U5VXVHc0cQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

I did it :)

Actually I wrote my degree thesis (more than 200 pages) on festivals too with a focus on Sziget in the last chapter.

Good luck!

Edited by ilbeyene
  • Like 1

I do a festival abroad every year and always had a rule to never go back, but after doing Sziget this year we've decided to book flights and go back next year.  Hoping for a better line-up but the experience was incredible.  

34 minutes ago, JoshWoogs said:

I do a festival abroad every year and always had a rule to never go back, but after doing Sziget this year we've decided to book flights and go back next year.  Hoping for a better line-up but the experience was incredible.  

Did 3 times in a row and couldn't last summer!

Can't miss 2 years...

We really should do an efest meeting this time... your beer on me, if you bring speakers and put on "Sweatpants" by Childish ;) 

On ‎16‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:50 PM, Noeliam said:

Did 3 times in a row and couldn't last summer!

Can't miss 2 years...

We really should do an efest meeting this time... your beer on me, if you bring speakers and put on "Sweatpants" by Childish ;) 

That sounds good to me haha!  I've seen Gambino live 3 times, his songs are always on any playlist I make.  I'm not sure about a beer though, but those Sziget cocktails buckets are something else!

59 minutes ago, JoshWoogs said:

That sounds good to me haha!  I've seen Gambino live 3 times, his songs are always on any playlist I make.  I'm not sure about a beer though, but those Sziget cocktails buckets are something else!

Amazing! We'll share a bucket of cocktail then ;) 

Can't wait for the first names!!! 

I was there last year and loved it, I like the suggestions so far but I feel it maybe a bit more dance/pop acts. I would live to see Arcade Fire/QOTSA/Gorillaz/Noel or Liam. I can also see a Scottish act like Franz or Snow Patrol as they are in Europe in the summer. Maybe further down a few acts like D Bryne/Thiefs/Wolf Alice/Stormzy or Tiny  and a few dance acts like Avici/Diplo headlining a few nights.  Florance for the opening night as there are not that many big female acts in Europe at that time. Thats if they do the same as before and having a big Female act on the first night

Highfield first names today: Billy Talent | Marteria | Broilers | Die Fantastischen Vier | Alligatoah | Dropkick Murphys | The Hives | Kontra K | Editors | Clueso | Madsen | Dendemann | Gogol Bordello | Bosse | Prinz Pi | Antilopen Gang | The Subways | Maximo Park Official | GLORIA | BAUSA | Zugezogen Maskulin | Sondaschule | FJØRT | Swiss & Die Andern | Adam Angst | ITCHY

:/

Edited by ilbeyene