Weather

shoebox

1 minute ago, psbros said:

It’s gonna be fine according to Met office...

... for the whole thing!

At very least it doesn’t look like any troublesome weather.

Nothing like the Sunday last year please! I put on a brave smile in the afternoon but by about 7pm I was starting to get a tad sad lol 

8 minutes ago, Yesiamaduck said:

Nothing like the Sunday last year please! I put on a brave smile in the afternoon but by about 7pm I was starting to get a tad sad lol 

I loved last year but Sunday was unbelievably trying. Even 5 minutes respite from the rain would have been great but no!

8 minutes ago, rhg_99 said:

this time last year the weather forecasts were all saying that the Thursday and the Sunday were gonna be wet, which turned out to be true. A very good sign for sure seeing as most are predicting a totally dry weekend!

Don't know what festival you attended but Friday and Saturday were lovely.  

I READ IT WRONG!

Yeah lets hope :D 

Edited by Yesiamaduck

31 minutes ago, dmitarberbatov said:

Hi can anyone recall if wellies are for sale should the weather turn ? I’ve a long trip and ideally need to be as light as possible

Yeah I bought my missus a pair when we had a deluge a few years back...about 20 quid I think. Doesn't look like you'll need em but I'm sure somewhere will be selling em if necessary

• 11 months later...

I'm guessing the weather will be ok for GM and EOTR, both of which I'm at. Only because I had to deal with a heartbroken 17 year old daughter last night who had just finished packing for her first festival and was bursting with excitement only for it to be cancelled a few minutes later. Feel so, so sorry for her especially after we had a perfect Glasto too.

12 minutes ago, SighMo said:

I'm guessing the weather will be ok for GM and EOTR, both of which I'm at. Only because I had to deal with a heartbroken 17 year old daughter last night who had just finished packing for her first festival and was bursting with excitement only for it to be cancelled a few minutes later. Feel so, so sorry for her especially after we had a perfect Glasto too.

Thats mad. YR not showing anything that severe.

https://www.yr.no/place/United_Kingdom/England/Newquay/long.html