Weather

shoebox

I've just read this:  

OUTLOOK:
Friday we could see some light rain clearing later as High Pressure builds into the weekend.

Saturday & Sunday:
With High Pressure building, winds will be lighter and good sunny spells developing.

Temperatures will increase across all areas between 19 degrees to 22 degrees.

The weekend outlook is subject to change but at present the likelihood is for drier and slightly warmer weather to return.

sounds alright to me

BBC weather currently says dry all weekend, temperatures 19-21 C, Met Office (which has a location at Larmer Tree Gardens) says 17-19 Thursday to Saturday with the long-range talking about any weekend rain being confined to the north, but from recent experience it's not worth really trusting anything until the day before at the earliest.

Edited by SweepingTheNation

The weather looks lovely but if you use the BBC website/app they now only update it twice a day (10.30 ish and 20.00 ish) so if anything alters I suggest the Met Office site which updates every hour, and is getting very accurate too predicting exactly what we got at Watchet this weekend so we we ready fr it.

On 8/26/2018 at 7:29 PM, snipe said:

I've done the last 2 and they've both been teeth shattering cold at night ripping through any modest attempt at layers no matter how warm the day was.  Is that always the case?

You need to go equipped with beach wear for the day and polar exploration kit for 8.00 pm onwards.