Sign in to follow this  
Elli3

Going to Reading alone 2017

Hello!! 

Due to not so organised friends it appears I'm going to Reading festival alone, is there anyone else in the same boat as me??? Or a thread Im not aware of.

Travelling from Wales and have Early Bird tickets!

I'm in the same situation as well and I'm also from wales lol, I will be attending by myself, any of you guys fancy meeting up? For a drink? Also Have you got a camping ticket or a single I have a Saturday single?

Yea same I got the early day pass so ill be on my own for the first few days till my friend arrives later. This is also my first time going to a festival.

There's a group of us camping in Red (a few will be there from weds) - drop me a message and I can add you guys to the WhatsApp group :).

Or just look for the Ian Beale flag someone is bringing in red :P

Hey, same here, due to bad organisation Ill be on my own. Will be here Sat and Sun. anyone wanna meet up for a drink and make team loner team together ? 

Hi guys, 

I'm also going alone for the weekend , would love to meet up with you all. I've joined the Facebook group or requested at least. My snapchat is : nakiwi99 feel free to add and talk 

I really wanna go again this year but none of my friends can afford to! Need people to “form a circle” with while I’m there though I don’t wanna be the loner 😂😭