Emporers fields

zippy70

Hi been to Kendal Calling for the past 4 years and always stayed in quiet camping ( and loved it ) could anyone tell me roughly how much extra Emporers is on top of ticket ? Also if we arrive early ( using shuttle bus ) could we get in and set tents up until friends arrive ( in car ) later ? We are thinking of having a change and getting older lol Thank you xx

Emperor tickets cost for an adult usually between £35 and £42 depending when or which release you buy . 

Its a long walk from general to emperor. It's doable but emperor is sold on the back of being close to your car . It's great in emperor and it's the only way I would do the festival these days did general years ago and it was like a frog chorus of bodily functions at 5:30am lol 

Do the Emperor fields sell out fast? 

We'd consider coming back down if the line up is as good. I'm not so sure of buying tickets too far in advance. 

The Monday morning was a hard slog this year and the car being close by would help a lot if the weather hits again. 

1 hour ago, Peanutsinger said:

Do the Emperor fields sell out fast? 

We'd consider coming back down if the line up is as good. I'm not so sure of buying tickets too far in advance. 

The Monday morning was a hard slog this year and the car being close by would help a lot if the weather hits again. 

I'd buy the emperors tickets as they'll sell out in the first few days. You can sell them if you decide not to go ! 

You'll have noticed on Here, the only tickets people want or are looking for are emperors or live in vehicle tickets, you'll never lose out if you have to sell either of them

Emperor tickets sell out with in an hour of the sale ! 

Tip ! Get on line the day of the sale and if the presale have gone click on release 1 then 2 then so on ! Don't give up and don't think the festival will have them on sale at a later date ! Seriously they never until the resale .

good luck get on it emperor is the place to be !!! 

2 minutes ago, ramragon said:

Just got my email about emperors pre sale, they go on sale Monday at 9am to anyone eligable to get them

fine line between being super helpful and making it harder for yourself like Ram, was gonna post once I had mine in the bag.......:ph34r:

3 minutes ago, ramragon said:

They're not on general sale till Tues mate, should have no bother getting them tomorrow. Each email has a code in that can only be used once so the emails can't be passed around to others either. 

hope so! I hate ticket day, let's hope we are guaranteed them then......will check in the morra, good luck mate!

18 minutes ago, SloopJohnB said:

It seems you can only buy 4 Emperor Tickets in the presale....my mate has 8 super early tickets but only 4 Emperor....what a fuck up

Speak to them on FB messenger, they gave me an extra code to order more.