Latitude 2018

funky squaredance

1 minute ago, Brownie30 said:

Solange's recent album was good, but I'm not convince she's anywhere near big enough in the UK to headline a 40,000 capacity festival. Only time will tell.

this would also fit in with the info about the lineup being unbalanced though.

i'm thinking solange/the killers/alt-j

going for alt-j over bon iver purely because i think there will be at least 1 british headliner.

The user on lat forums says the small headliner hasn't been guessed, but they're playing a Festival in western Europe within 2 weeks of Latitude. I'm assuming this is the female as Flo has been ruled out.

The returning headliner isn't Snow Patrol or Elbow. As far as I can see Alt J not ruled out but they only headlined in 2015? Seems too quick to have them back that's why I haven't considered them.

The Big headliner is The Killers. 

Edited by Hawky

4 minutes ago, Hawky said:

The user on lat forums says the small headliner hasn't been guessed, but they're playing a Festival in western Europe within 2 weeks of Latitude. I'm assuming this is the female as Flo has been ruled out.

The returning headliner isn't Snow Patrol or Elbow. As far as I can see Alt J not ruled out but they only headlined in 2015? Seems too quick to have them back that's why I haven't considered them.

The suggestion of Alanis Morrisette on those forums seems a good one. Still can't wrap my head around the idea of Solange headlining..

6 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Yeah that's why I didn't think it'd be them, but they are as Latitude as you can get.

When you think of Latitude you think of beige. When you think of beige you think of alt-J.

8 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Looks like it’s actually old-J playing the Swiss festival.

:ph34r:

It's a lot though isn't it, 4 shows on the bounce in 4 different countries? 2000km of travelling :o

Roughly on stage:

Thursday- 2130

Friday- 2200

Saturday-2230

Sunday- 2130

Edited by Hawky