Latitude 2018

funky squaredance

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds will be bringing their incredible live show to East London’s Victoria Park to headline a UK Exclusive stand-alone APE Presents show alongside very special guests Patti Smith And Her Band.

How do people interpret this? Exclusive show with Patti Smith? Or ONLY SHOW IN THE UK?

Just now, Hawky said:

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds will be bringing their incredible live show to East London’s Victoria Park to headline a UK Exclusive stand-alone APE Presents show alongside very special guests Patti Smith And Her Band.

How do people interpret this? Exclusive show with Patti Smith? Or ONLY SHOW IN THE UK?

Okay if we've moved onto claiming "exclusive show with specific support act" I'm giving up on festivals ffs.

But no, it means the show is UK exclusive, and is also being supported by Patti.

1 minute ago, Hawky said:

That would be a new low for exclusives if it was the former 

3 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Okay if we've moved onto claiming "exclusive show with specific support act" I'm giving up on festivals ffs.

But no, it means the show is UK exclusive, and is also being supported by Patti.

With the news RE The Gorillaz 'exclusive', anything is possible.

Edited by Hawky

1 minute ago, Hawky said:

With the news RE The Gorillaz 'exclusive', anything is possible.

That looks like it has ended up being exclusive, though, doesn't it? After it got announced some people on here thought Damon's wording when he was talking about it made it sound like only certain elements of the show were exclusive, and we thought they might be at Parklife. But they're not at Parklife so it probably is an exclusive.

1 minute ago, Gucci Piggy said:

That looks like it has ended up being exclusive, though, doesn't it? After it got announced some people on here thought Damon's wording when he was talking about it made it sound like only certain elements of the show were exclusive, and we thought they might be at Parklife. But they're not at Parklife so it probably is an exclusive.

Demon Dayz not happening this year?

7 minutes ago, Brownie30 said:

Final prediction before tomorrow:

Bon Iver, The Killers, Lorde

Bon Iver is a good shout.

Interestingly, when typing Bon my phone autocorrected to Bin.... and predictive text went a little crazy. My response could've been very different, if I wasn't paying attention. :lol:

Ps: Brand new phone... 

Screenshot_20180211-234030.jpg

Edited by Hawky

2 minutes ago, Hawky said:

Bon Iver is a good shout.

Interestingly, when typing Bon my phone autocorrected to Bin.... and predictive text went a little crazy. My response could've been very different, if I wasn't paying attention. :lol:

Ps: Brand new phone... 

Screenshot_20180211-234030.jpg

Christ, now THAT would definitely be a new look to the festival! 

From what I can see Bon Iver have no festival dates lined up yet, a lengthy spell in London coming up and have headlined before. Could certainly fit and maybe are the supposed headliner that is "as Latitude as it gets" or whatever @rawaudioinput said earlier.

Just now, Brownie30 said:

Christ, now THAT would definitely be a new look to the festival! 

From what I can see Bon Iver have no festival dates lined up yet, a lengthy spell in London coming up and have headlined before. Could certainly fit and maybe are the supposed headliner that is "as Latitude as it gets" or whatever @rawaudioinput said earlier.

I agree.

7 sold out shows at Eventim Apollo would suggest he could fill an arena.