Latitude 2018

funky squaredance

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

All these fake R&L posters yet it’s the sole Latitude one that causes the most hassle.

R&L lineup is so easy to fake though as it is such a simple poster. The only thing that changes year on year is the top & bottom chevron border. With latitude everything changes every year

Seeing that Longitude have been taking on a headliner from Latitude's line-up each year since 2013 (the day Longitude started) and both J Cole & Travis Scott are far from the way Latitude will ever go (Hope Latitude doesn't turn into a rap festival otherwise REFUND ME ASAP) I reckon Solange Knowles has a 90% chance of headlining the Saturday.

51 minutes ago, WMWMOfficial said:

I reckon Solange Knowles has a 90% chance of headlining the Saturday.

She was a second stage headliner at Lovebox last year. A significantly smaller fest.

I think Longitude's change in lineup to one that wouldn't have Mumford & Sons, The National or alt-J headlining means that pattern is over.

Edited by dentalplan

9 hours ago, dentalplan said:

She was a second stage headliner at Lovebox last year. A significantly smaller fest.

I think Longitude's change in lineup to one that wouldn't have Mumford & Sons, The National or alt-J headlining means that pattern is over.

Let's hope so. The majority of that Longitude lineup belongs at V Fest, or whatever they're planning on calling it.

51 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I strongly disagree. Nevertheless, Latitude won’t turn into that for a multitude of reasons; some down to competition, most down to demographic.

I can see it now.

Quentin (the husband): Darling, are you enjoying yourself?

Camilla (the wife): Yes, and this smoked salmon is delightful however I do have one quarm; Postman Malone most certainly is not a rockstar and by the way, what is boujee? Sounds like the name of our gardener *chuckles* 

Quentin: I couldn't agree more. Would you mind come on a brief walk? I must acquire one of those minature satchelsthese children are wearing around their chests.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Hawky said:

I can see it now.

Quentin (the husband): Darling, are you enjoying yourself?

Camilla (the wife): Yes, and this smoked salmon is delightful however I do have one quarm; Postman Malone most certainly is not a rockstar and by the way, what is boujee? Sounds like the name of our gardener *chuckles* 

Quentin: I couldn't agree more. Would you mind come on a brief walk? I must acquire one of those minature satchelsthese children are wearing around their chests.

My wifes name is NOT Camilla...

and i didnt buy one of those miniature satchels.. little Tarquin let me have one after he bought the stall..

why is everyone so set on Bsstille ? they’re pretty boring live at festivals and there are for more exciting young British acts (such a s wolf alice) who have around the same age fan base andd would attract the same amount of fans and would (one is a ssuming) cost less than bastille

13 minutes ago, tomzsz said:

why is everyone so set on Bsstille ? they’re pretty boring live at festivals and there are for more exciting young British acts (such a s wolf alice) who have around the same age fan base andd would attract the same amount of fans and would (one is a ssuming) cost less than bastille

Think people are posting what they think might happen, rather than what they want to happen.

On the Official Unofficial Latitude forum someone has suggested James Taylor as a potential Saturday headliner and that's much more of a worry than Bastille.....especially if you consider Bastille boring, how about a seventy-year-old singer/songwriter instead?

2 hours ago, BlueDaze said:

:o There is another forum...!!??

are you sure it is not just the same people, with different names, just spouting the same shit..??

the interweb is a mystery

There used to be an official forum on the latitude website, then they gradually phased it out (first by removing the homepage link then the whole page), and the occupants made their own unofficial version

1 hour ago, evannn said:

There used to be an official forum on the latitude website, then they gradually phased it out (first by removing the homepage link then the whole page), and the occupants made their own unofficial version

Like the Peoples Front of Judea.?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1