2018 Ticket Details Announced

SloopJohnB

I sorted our weekends and a live in vehicle in case I couldn't get my hands on emperors, and a kids ticket in case I can't get my hands on a babysitter (emperors weren't on super early bird or am I wrong!?), I reckon we'll get an email for a 9am release, which gives it time to crash, then pre sale (which I've signed up for as a back up!) at 10am....to crash next,  then the masses at 11....which always crashes, happy days!

2 minutes ago, Pooly JP said:

Only reason i signed up to monthly plan was the early access to Emperors tickets so hope they sort it out.

me too, I still reckon we'll get an email with a super early pre sale of 9am tuesday.....or maybe on sale sometime monday, but of course could be totally wrong! and it will depend on numbers as to whether or not we get them! seen loads of posts on fb saying they booked for 2018 in last few weeks, yet I didn't think they were on sale that late

14 minutes ago, amyg1990 said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but how many months is the £12.75 monthly plan? If its 12 there working out a fair bit dearer….

Can't see it being 12mth as that will take you past July next year if you see what I mean, it says 125.00 to buy outright, so it will be at least 10mth, not sure on 11mth? - I don't know how much extra they charge for spreading the payments - I'd like to think it was 10mth - but like I say I don't know.  It should tell you before you put payments details in though I would think