Who would you like to headline in 2018

ramragon

Looking at this year's headline acts makes you wonder where they'll head in 2018, Who would everyone like to see headline in the fields next year ? 

I wouldn't be surprised to see another Elbow set, maybes on the Thursday if they're doing the rounds, maybes the Courteeners will finally appear

11 hours ago, bottonrob said:

Pulp, Killers & Prodigy

Would love Pulp and think Killers would be enjoyable.

Hopefully next year will be Jamie T time.

Also do you think they'd ever go down a slightly different route with a Blink 182 type headliner?

Not sure how any of these would fit in to Kendals price range.

1 hour ago, Pooly JP said:

Would love Pulp and think Killers would be enjoyable.

Hopefully next year will be Jamie T time.

I think Jamie T is working on new material...so that could allow for that. I love him would love to see him at Kendal! 

The  thing to remember is anyone that could/ has headlined the Pyramid/ BST/ IoW are probably out of KC's price bracket. The general form is Sub Pyramid or Other Stage headliners. Or 'friends' of the festive i.e. returning acts (thinking Charlatans & James).

Pulp is a good shout, but not sure when they last toured/ still are? I keep banging on about Chic & Nile Rogers. That is one great night!!!

So Liam Gallagher, the prodigy, Duran Duran and the Courteeners, pretty sure they'll all be within the price range. I hope they announce that lot when the tickets have all sold out cos the loonys will be out in force for that little lot ! 

Looks good to me though