Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Michaels denim shorts

2 adult tickets & campervan pass wanted

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Need a couple of tickets and a campervan pass for my friends mum

Cash & collection only, anywhere in the South West 

PM me if you can help 

cheers 

Can't help, I'm afraid, but I wish you luck finding some. Are you a member of Beautiful Days chat on Facebook? Fair few people offering spares at face value on there (check they're genuine, though, of course!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Can't help, I'm afraid, but I wish you luck finding some. Are you a member of Beautiful Days chat on Facebook? Fair few people offering spares at face value on there (check they're genuine, though, of course!).

I'm not on facebook mate, there will be loads for sale here over the coming weeks. You heading down again? Il be working the clean up for a wristband again with any luck 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

I'm not on facebook mate, there will be loads for sale here over the coming weeks. You heading down again? Il be working the clean up for a wristband again with any luck 

I am going, but it's my first time! I'm stewarding with Oxfam. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

Good weekend mate?

It was indeed! Just got back home, muddied and aching, but definitely want to go again next year :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

It was indeed! Just got back home, muddied and aching, but definitely want to go again next year :)

 

Good to hear. It was a great weekend. Had a blast, so did my kids. Who are a little festivaled out at present 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×