Slam Dunk 2018

LRDJ

Got my exam timetable yesterday and it's looking like I'm going to have to rule this out this year. Got my 2 hardest exams the on the 30th and 31st and given that SD takes me out for 2 days I'm probably going to have pass it up though I'm not distraught. Line up is not the best for me this year. Hope you all have fun though :D 

On 06/04/2018 at 5:42 PM, justanothername said:

Got my exam timetable yesterday and it's looking like I'm going to have to rule this out this year. Got my 2 hardest exams the on the 30th and 31st and given that SD takes me out for 2 days I'm probably going to have pass it up though I'm not distraught. Line up is not the best for me this year. Hope you all have fun though :D 

That sucks but at least you're taking responsibility.

When I was younger, around 14-18 I always wanted to go to so many gigs (mostly my first Zebrahead one which happened when I just turned 18 actually) but they ALWAYS toured during GCSE or A Level time and I ALWAYS missed them cause of exams. 

Best Resale Channel / Site?

I'm gutted but having bought tickets for Hatfield I now can't go. Do you know of any restrictions on re-sale? And best site for re-sale? I don't want to make a profit, just make sure someone else can go!

I'm gutted but having bought tickets for Hatfield I now can't go. Do you know of any restrictions on re-sale? And best site for re-sale? I don't want to make a profit, just make sure someone else can go!

Just now, beachcomber said:

Twickets

I find it quiet misleading how GC and JEW were announced as Co-Headliners. That implies the same stage and same set lengths.

They're just headlining their own stage... I have no idea why "Co-headline" was used in advertising for the first time ever. Seems misleading to me.

Personally wasn't bothered about seeing JEW but I find the situation odd.

Edited by Arun1910