Looking for Morrissons supermarket in Penrith advice!

bunter

Does anyone know if the Morrissons supermarket in Penrith usually sells out of cans popular lager/beers/cider such as Bud, Fosters, Strongbow etc on the Thursday? Travelling down on train from Scotland and dont want to buy my shit till the last stop if possible but don't want to be left marooned in Penrith having to opt for 6 packs of some obscure pish instead of a few slabs of Bud!!! 

1 minute ago, ramragon said:

I wouldn't have thought so, I worked in a supermarket for years and if anything local was happening they'd usually stock up on that sort of thing to meet demand

But this is Morrisons...they never stock up for promos!

I shouldve added that, I have phoned up and they said it should be ok but couldnt confirm if they did sell out last year or now. He said they have extra stock coming in because of the festival. I'm thinking there's probably more chance of them selling out on the Friday than tomorrow surely. 

We've just checked into a hotel in Penrith( looking like a pair of hobos )and heading over to Morrisons for drink soon( the staff have said they'll even put it in the fridge )  .....there's also a Sainsbury's and an Aldi if that helps x

If you are driving, there is a tesco at Carlisle which is literally just off the motorway.  That's where we're stopping.  Morrisons at Penrith is a busy little shop and I wouldn't trust them to have what you're looking for.,

edit:Sorry, just reread and seen you are on train.

Edited by farside