BBC's The Biggest Weekend 2018

NickisGinger

13 hours ago, zico martin said:

Oh i didn't even read the letter that the tickets came with. Rita 12 o'clock then? We know the 3 headliners on the Sunday don't we (Florence, James, Trampolene)?

it will be bastille first headline slot of a uk festival

4 hours ago, danwink said:

Are we thinking they are going to check ticket details/cards before going in?

Got tickets for both days in Swansea but looking to swap a spare 2 from the Sunday to the Saturday.

Well that's what they claim, and that they'll be checking every bag and pockets. If so we'll not all get in until the monday!

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

Well that's what they claim, and that they'll be checking every bag and pockets. If so we'll not all get in until the monday!

The one in Norwich and Exeter I went to said theyll be checking names on tickets but never did..

It does seem Florence and James Bay will be clashing which is a shame. That's assuming the running order is roughly the same as the order on the poster. 

I got an email through the other day with what you can and can't take in... It's good they let you take your own food in, that'll save about £20. I'm assuming it's about £5 a pint so it'll probably still be a fairly expensive one.

3 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

It does seem Florence and James Bay will be clashing which is a shame. That's assuming the running order is roughly the same as the order on the poster. 

Normally they close the 2nd stage before the Main Stage headliners. Don’t know if that will mean they won’t clash anymore?

*******BAGS********

These bag rules they've brought in!!! Any ideas on what would work???  We're a family of 4 with 2 kids so we need something but all my usual festival gear is just too big so looking for some ideas.

Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. There is no cloakroom. Small bags, one per ticket holder, are allowed into the events with the dimensions W21cm x H30cm x D8cm(the size of A4 paper). We appreciate your cooperation and patience when entering the events.