BBC's The Biggest Weekend 2018

NickisGinger

20 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Tears For Fears have had to pull out of the Coventry show due to health concerns, but gutted as I was looking forward to seeing them. Very glad it wasn't LG or Stereophonics pulling out though! Any guesses who'll replace Tears For Fears?

Travis...

21 hours ago, TheWaters said:

Tears For Fears have had to pull out of the Coventry show due to health concerns, but gutted as I was looking forward to seeing them. Very glad it wasn't LG or Stereophonics pulling out though! Any guesses who'll replace Tears For Fears?

kasabian

14 hours ago, NickisGinger said:

Are they definitely being replaced? 

It's not been said, but I'd assume so. On the poster they've just put a white box over Tears For Fears so they could put someone in that slot.

2 hours ago, jackarmy said:

Travis...

I really hope not haha.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, tillyandthewall said:

Has anyone got tickets though the post yet?  As ticketmaster are administering, will they be sending out the week before?  Bit annoying as I got tickets as a gift.

I have a ticket for Coventry and nothing yet. I'd assume in the 2-3 weeks before is when they'll be sent out.

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

What do you mean yours are paperless, I thought they all were to help prevent resales?

Well I thought I read Pot 1&2 locals were physicals and the rest of UK were paperless;

But ive just read the Terms & Conditions and;

The Booking process for all of BBC Music’s Biggest Weekend events will be handled by Ticketmaster. Tickets will be posted out. Should they fail to arrive by a set date you will be able to contact Ticketmaster and order replacements for collection on the day,”

So maybe they’ve changed it

Ive also looked on Ticketmaster and now its been changed back to Tickets will be sent out nearer the time..

who knows.

Edited by NickisGinger

News of the BBC introducing stage in Swansea has made a huge difference to me. Never heard of any of the acts listed on the Sunday (except the excellent Trampolene) but checking out a few on Spotify they sound of a lot more interest than the majority of the radio 1 bland chart rubbish on offer!

I've done a playlist to try and help me find more pleasure there anyway https://open.spotify.com/user/zicomartin/playlist/7eo9cdLAk3QtKTMyV4dE4i?si=ABCyQupYQPeBKxrDwYIN_A

17 hours ago, zico martin said:

News of the BBC introducing stage in Swansea has made a huge difference to me. Never heard of any of the acts listed on the Sunday (except the excellent Trampolene) but checking out a few on Spotify they sound of a lot more interest than the majority of the radio 1 bland chart rubbish on offer!

I've done a playlist to try and help me find more pleasure there anyway https://open.spotify.com/user/zicomartin/playlist/7eo9cdLAk3QtKTMyV4dE4i?si=ABCyQupYQPeBKxrDwYIN_A

Was really hoping for an introducing stage at Coventry but doesn't loom like we're getting one :/

1 hour ago, zico martin said:

Well I guess that could be kinda exciting then. Someone must know I'm advance to spill the beans though?

Ermmm. Maybe someone working on the site beforehand?

Anyone else think also people have bought tickets for another park expecting to see Ed Sheeran etc etc.

Edited by NickisGinger