BBC's The Biggest Weekend 2018

NickisGinger

The line-up has now been split to show the breakdown for the two stages

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4bzvTKWBMzGGdDCxfcWhgyd/the-biggest-weekend-swansea

8 acts listed for Saturday on the main stage but only 7 for the Sunday. Is the Sunday headliner still to be announced? 

Barely, anything announced for the second stage yet. I'm going on the Sunday so hoping for a strong second stage as the line-up is doing nothing for me at the moment!

edit: looking at last years line-up, there were 9 acts on the two main stages on each day.

Edited by Owen4567

I kind of feel like the Ed/Sam situation, the Saturday people just got 'lucky' if you want to call it that, that Ed can't play last and it'd be bizarre having someone small on last. Pretty convinced we have Sunday headliner in Taylor, though I would be well up for a big Sunday opener! 

9 minutes ago, NickisGinger said:

One more in Belfast..

Been keeping an eye on this with tickets still available, 7 on main stage Saturday 8 Sunday... think Beck will definitely headline? Pretty decent second stage Sunday with Shame and Superorganism too.

IMG_4220.PNG

2 hours ago, alexlloyd said:

Been keeping an eye on this with tickets still available, 7 on main stage Saturday 8 Sunday... think Beck will definitely headline? Pretty decent second stage Sunday with Shame and Superorganism too.

IMG_4220.PNG

Friday and Saturday you mean.

1 hour ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Friday and Saturday you mean.

Yes of course, my bad! Arcade Fire would be hard to resist, supposed to be at that Neighbourhood Weekender on the Sunday so it'll depend if I can convince the other half!