Pearl jam for Glastonbury

guypjfreak

19 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

I don't know many fans who'd consider much of the Backspacer material as "fan favourites". Gotta love TV listings! 

Not the best but still had some fuck off AMAZING tunes.. Gigaton is a fuck off AMAZING album.... One of the best imo 

Fucking Ben harper.. Bloody annoying great tune tho... I was bitten.... 

Worth keeping eye on this channel tho.. Had the foos last night 

Edited by guypjfreak

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

So I am member of Ten club that also had tickets before. I've got options. Do I want 'Ten Club - 15' or 'Primary Entry'? 

Assuming Ten Club - 15? 

Whats the 15 about?

Any help appreciated!

Actually think I worked it out. means access 15 mins early I think...So best go for this..

1 minute ago, danbailey80 said:

So I am member of Ten club that also had tickets before. I've got options. Do I want 'Ten Club - 15' or 'Primary Entry'? 

Assuming Ten Club - 15? 

Whats the 15 about?

Any help appreciated!

Ten club 15 is something about t shirt.. Depends where you want to be.. If you want to be in the ten club section go with ten club.. I've just two days plus two t shirts 

1 minute ago, guypjfreak said:

Ten club 15 is something about t shirt.. Depends where you want to be.. If you want to be in the ten club section go with ten club.. I've just two days plus two t shirts 

https://www.google.com/search?q=ten+club+15&oq=ten+club+15&aqs=chrome..69i57j0.6329j1j8&client=tablet-android-huawei&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

I'm not a 10 club member but last time was able to get tickets for the pit anyway. So, I have a chance on Thursday and hopefully pit again. tbh I won't go if I'm not able to get into the front section.

What kind of discount do you get for 2 days?

Also, do you know if the 2 day tickets have to be used by the same person? I will definitely be on for 2 days, but some of my mates won't be, but I can easily get enough mates to get 6 tickets for both days. (ie 3 of us probably do both days, and another 6 for just one day each).

These are the options: https://www.axs.com/pearljamdescriptions?skin=bst&cpch=email&cpid=102198188&cpcn=2020105_UK_customer_service_FanClubPastbookers_BSTHydeParkPearlJam&cpdid=DM30772&cpdn=20200930_UK_customer_service_PearlJam_FanClub_PastPurchasers+&cpdate=20201005&cprid=46906822&cid=DM30772&bid=828442625

It seems the 15 is this...?

Ten Club (Ten Club presale only)

• For Pearl Jam superfans!
  • Arrive in style with our dedicated entrance for Ten Club customers
  • Be the first to explore American Express presents BST Hyde Park with entry to the event up to fifteen minutes before all other customers 
  • Enjoy unbeatable views of Pearl Jam’s performance from the exclusive Ten Club standing viewing area, which allows you to leave and return from the Ten Club area into general admission as you wish
  • Access to an extensive range of bars, food traders and toilets in the main 
Edited by danbailey80

6 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

These are the options: https://www.axs.com/pearljamdescriptions?skin=bst&cpch=email&cpid=102198188&cpcn=2020105_UK_customer_service_FanClubPastbookers_BSTHydeParkPearlJam&cpdid=DM30772&cpdn=20200930_UK_customer_service_PearlJam_FanClub_PastPurchasers+&cpdate=20201005&cprid=46906822&cid=DM30772&bid=828442625

It seems the 15 is this...?

Ten Club (Ten Club presale only)

• For Pearl Jam superfans!
  • Arrive in style with our dedicated entrance for Ten Club customers
  • Be the first to explore American Express presents BST Hyde Park with entry to the event up to fifteen minutes before all other customers 
  • Enjoy unbeatable views of Pearl Jam’s performance from the exclusive Ten Club standing viewing area, which allows you to leave and return from the Ten Club area into general admission as you wish
  • Access to an extensive range of bars, food traders and toilets in the main 

Yeah you definitely want Ten Club rather than 'Primary Entry', which is just early entry without access to the bit in front of the stage, ie the 'Ten Club standing viewing area' - see map here: https://faq.axs.co.uk/_splash/map.pdf

6 hours ago, maelzoid said:

I'm not a 10 club member but last time was able to get tickets for the pit anyway. So, I have a chance on Thursday and hopefully pit again. tbh I won't go if I'm not able to get into the front section.

What kind of discount do you get for 2 days?

Also, do you know if the 2 day tickets have to be used by the same person? I will definitely be on for 2 days, but some of my mates won't be, but I can easily get enough mates to get 6 tickets for both days. (ie 3 of us probably do both days, and another 6 for just one day each).

It was £132.50 for the two day Ten Club ticket, including fees. Didn't actually look at the day ticket prices. 

Lol thanks for the answers old sons.. Tbh I was asking the for them before I scrolled down.. So looks like a few of us are going.. That's great.. Let's hope this is the a good omen for things next year.. G

4 hours ago, e2p2 said:

And most of the setlist too, usually 🙂

If only I was living in England..

Pearl jam have never done the same show on a tour its like a thing they are proud of.. First night.... Will be awesome and the second show will be all out fucking amazing.. 

33 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

There's only one downside of them doing 2 shows..

We probably would have got a massive setlist of crowd pleasers if only one night. Now, you'd assume they will share them over 2 nights as they always change the setlist especially if offering a 2 night option. 

I disagree entirely. You'll get all the crowdpleasers you want, and a whole bunch of deep cuts and covers. check any pair of setlists and you'll get an idea. They've easily got enough material for 2 nights without any overlap.