Pearl jam for Glastonbury

guypjfreak

58 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Advice please. So I'm a member of the ten club. I've already got some tickets for the ten club area but an old friend just said he'd also love to come. Any chance I can get 1 more or all gone?  

Ten Club tickets still available for the Saturday. Your friend can order if you've reached your limit of 4. 
It looks as though the Friday has sold out of Ten Club tickets. I'm sure there'll be some available nearer the time, if it happens, through people not being able to go. 

https://shop.axs.co.uk/QfhxBwAAAAB9OU6ZAAAAAAAd%2fv%2f%2f%2fwD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fA2JzdAD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fw%3d%3d/shop/search

(No Ten Club tickets showing available via the Efests link through to Ticketmaster).

Edited by Dark Star

On 10/30/2020 at 7:41 PM, Dark Star said:

Ten Club tickets still available for the Saturday. Your friend can order if you've reached your limit of 4. 
It looks as though the Friday has sold out of Ten Club tickets. I'm sure there'll be some available nearer the time, if it happens, through people not being able to go. 

https://shop.axs.co.uk/QfhxBwAAAAB9OU6ZAAAAAAAd%2fv%2f%2f%2fwD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fA2JzdAD%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2f%2fw%3d%3d/shop/search

(No Ten Club tickets showing available via the Efests link through to Ticketmaster).

Thank your so much! 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm, I’ve been keeping an eye on these dates and seeing as everything will hopefully be fine from 21/06, I was earmarking this as my triumphant return to live music: but I want ten club tickets dammit, and they’re sold out on all the websites! 

3 hours ago, balti-pie said:

Hmm, I’ve been keeping an eye on these dates and seeing as everything will hopefully be fine from 21/06, I was earmarking this as my triumphant return to live music: but I want ten club tickets dammit, and they’re sold out on all the websites! 

https://pearljam.com/tour/upcoming

On 2/22/2021 at 9:18 PM, guypjfreak said:

All gone 😒 i was wanting a two day Ten club thingo, or at least one of the days, but nope - sold out everywhere at the mo. Hyde park is a bit of a disgrace of a venue and getting into the pen at the front would be the only way it could be redeemed - general admission is a) miles away and b) disappointingly quiet. Hopefully something will come up at the last minute! (thanks though)

10 hours ago, balti-pie said:

All gone 😒 i was wanting a two day Ten club thingo, or at least one of the days, but nope - sold out everywhere at the mo. Hyde park is a bit of a disgrace of a venue and getting into the pen at the front would be the only way it could be redeemed - general admission is a) miles away and b) disappointingly quiet. Hopefully something will come up at the last minute! (thanks though)

I'm not even sure that pj will play Hyde Park.. Its all down to covid.. Still... We MIGHT be coming out of it but its not 100% and if they can't have a full crowd I don't think they will come.... Its going to be the same for a hell of a lot of bands.. 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Don't think so. They just copied the headliners assuming they'll be the same. 

8 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ahh, dammit @guypjfreak, you got my hopes up for a minute. This "My London" website looks suspiciously like the "Somerset Live" one...and we know how much those mugs have got their finger on the pulse...

Soz old son.. Does tho lol.. Been told that it's old news already... 

Just now, guypjfreak said:

Soz old son.. Does tho lol.. Been told that it's old news already... 

I was hoping we'd know by now, tbh. Trying to organise my summer and I've got a couple of events in July that I think are not gonna happen so I'd like to book alternatives before they sell out. Hopefully they'll make some kind of statement before the month is out

I've just post bst.. First Germany are cancelling all shows and gigs etc... Plus my wife saw some where that Eddie Vedder has said on a radio show that the band are going nowhere till its safe... = no show 

19 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

I've just post bst.. First Germany are cancelling all shows and gigs etc... Plus my wife saw some where that Eddie Vedder has said on a radio show that the band are going nowhere till its safe... = no show 

Yeah, I remember Eddie saying something about them maybe starting the tour in Australia. Still, im optimistic they'll be back next summer!

Surely if the band are able to come, it's completely legal and everything is officially 'safe', then their contract needs to be fulfilled, or they would owe money to the organisers?

I'd be interested in how they could cancel just because they don't want to tour elsewhere/ basically can't be arsed to come to Europe for 2 gigs. 

Edited by danbailey80

9 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Surely if the band are able to come, it's completely legal and everything is officially 'safe', then their contract needs to be fulfilled, or they would owe money to the organisers?

I'd be interested in how they could cancel just because they don't want to tour elsewhere/ basically can't be arsed to come to Europe for 2 gigs. 

I suspect the contracts have all kinds of clauses in place to deal with such things, and if there's a legit reason for a band not to play, they won't have to.