Pearl jam for Glastonbury

guypjfreak

35 minutes ago, maelzoid said:

I disagree entirely. You'll get all the crowdpleasers you want, and a whole bunch of deep cuts and covers. check any pair of setlists and you'll get an idea. They've easily got enough material for 2 nights without any overlap.

Fair enough. It will be awesome either way. 

That was a nightmare.

Just like ticket day, my nerves are all jangled now.

Anyway, first links to tickets looked like a sell-out - no Ten club tickets available. I was ready to spit the dummy, but checked the instalment plan link and got lucky.

They were sold out of ten club weekend tickets (and still had 1-day tickets for both days), but had the Hydeaway ones at a great price of about 140... I snapped them up.

The bill said 4 x 2-day ticket....

Only after I had thrown down my credit card details and took a breath did I realise that what they really mean is...

2 x 2-day ticket       or        4 x 1-day ticket.

So I accidentally bought tickets to the Hydeaway bar which I have no interest in. I may get in touch to complain and see if I can change this up, but at least I definitely have tickets....

34 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

I'm clutching at straws, but if G is happening maybe Pearl Jam could play a part, particularly if some bands can't travel/ pull out etc...

Yes, sadly you are clutching at straws... quite desperately.

Pearl Jam's European tour dates have them in Italy on Glastonbury Saturday.

6 hours ago, danbailey80 said:

I'm clutching at straws, but if G is happening maybe Pearl Jam could play a part, particularly if some bands can't travel/ pull out etc...

I've been clutching at straws for years old son... 

I'm clutching at straws whether this will happen with the way things are... 

7 minutes ago, ericlered said:

In the installment plan it let's you buy ten club tickets for £80, how does this work if I'm not a ten club member?

You don’t have to be a 10 Club member.  All tickets are just distributed by BST and sent out like normal tickets.  These were marketed for Ten Club members and Pearl Jam fans, so go for it.

incidentally you can buy tickets for Ten Club section via this link until 9am tomorrow https://www.axs.com/uk/series/11316/american-express-presents-bst-hyde-park-2021-pearl-jam-artist-presale-tickets?skin=bst

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fantomas said:

You don’t have to be a 10 Club member.  All tickets are just distributed by BST and sent out like normal tickets.  These were marketed for Ten Club members and Pearl Jam fans, so go for it.

incidentally you can buy tickets for Ten Club section via this link until 9am tomorrow https://www.axs.com/uk/series/11316/american-express-presents-bst-hyde-park-2021-pearl-jam-artist-presale-tickets?skin=bst

That's great, thanks so much for that, booked 2 ten club tickets via the artist presale link, saved me a fair few quid on buying the amx garden ones.

1 hour ago, fantomas said:

And they've got 2-day tickets at the discount, which was not available yesterday.

Feeling like a bit of a chump now.

14 hours ago, fantomas said:

you are an angel x

• 3 weeks later...