Pearl jam for Glastonbury

guypjfreak

56 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Tried buying Hyde Park last night but would not go through.. Emailed 10 club.. In draw for ziggo as well just in case... Not sure about these white reapers tho.. 

Wonder if any more dates will come up 

Mate, you didn't miss tix for fucking PJ did you????

EDIT - just seen general tix go on sale Sat

Edited by Quark

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Mate, you didn't miss tix for fucking PJ did you????

EDIT - just seen general tix go on sale Sat

Naa just a blip.. I'll be at hp or ziggo or both lol didn't get my way with Poland lol

On 12/6/2019 at 3:58 PM, danbailey80 said:

If anyone in part of the Ten club my brother would love a ticket! Unlikely but thought I'd try!

There still available for Hyde Park old son.90 quid . No need to go through ten club... Not unless you want Amsterdam or something like that.. 

20 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Do Pearl Jam change their setlist a bit for big festival type events? 

Yes, inasmuch as their 'own' shows tend to run up to 3 hours and festival sets usually not much more than 2. The setlist I saw at MadCool was 2 hours and very festival friendly, having most of the 'hits' but also enough deep cuts for us hardcore fans.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pearl-jam/2018/valdebebas-ifema-madrid-spain-2bebb8ea.html

Hyde Park is a bit in between the two to be honest, but I'd anticipate a shorter set just because of the Hyde Park curfew, and there'll certainly be some of the big ones from Ten.

1 hour ago, balti-pie said:

Hnnnnng, that setlist! ??? I really can’t afford to drop any money on tickets, I bunged £250 on 4x Faith no more tickets the other day and won’t get the rest back til June: this is impossible ?

Yes, my mate got FNM tickets, so I had to get the PJ ones.

FNM, Pearl Jam and Aerosmith all announcing this week... 2020 is the new 1993!

As far as I know PJ haven't yet once done the exact same set list on there tours.. No doubt I'm going to be wrong but they definitely do not just have a set list and play it every night.. 

Not sure how long they will be on stage at HP.. Anyone...... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2019 at 8:39 PM, guypjfreak said:

As far as I know PJ haven't yet once done the exact same set list on there tours.. No doubt I'm going to be wrong but they definitely do not just have a set list and play it every night.. 

Not sure how long they will be on stage at HP.. Anyone...... 

2-2.5 hours I'd expect. 
The Cure played 2.5 when they headlined a couple of years ago. Finished pretty much bang on 10.30. 
Given PJ are having support acts again I don't see anywhere having sets longer than 2.5 hours.

• 6 months later...

They are planning on coming to Europe next summer, and although the Hyde Park show was cancelled rather than postponed, I wouldn’t read to much into that, I expect it is to do with how BST is dealing with the virus. I’m confident we’ll get a UK show, and if not Hyde Park, maybe Glastonbury at last. But if the slim chance they don’t, then time for a euro trip!

3 hours ago, maelzoid said:

They are planning on coming to Europe next summer, and although the Hyde Park show was cancelled rather than postponed, I wouldn’t read to much into that, I expect it is to do with how BST is dealing with the virus. I’m confident we’ll get a UK show, and if not Hyde Park, maybe Glastonbury at last. But if the slim chance they don’t, then time for a euro trip!

The Berlin venue will be unchanged, and is a good place for a show. Krakow arena is great too, as well as an awesome city. Did both in 2018 and would love to go back.

Not sure how accurate this is, but Ken has info that PJ are hesitant to reschedule indoor shows, so the tour might just be outdoor gigs. Seems like Rock Werchter is happening again.

I do think there’s a chance of Glastonbury next summer.