West Holts 2019

BlackHole2006

36 minutes ago, zeppelin said:

Guys guys guys! Jon Hopkins website says the 28th now! 

That's ace, I assume he will headline somewhere? In which case I am now guaranteed headliners I am excited about seeing each night. Chems/Cure/Hopkins. And that's without knowing when and where some of the Other likely headliners are playing like Orbital and Hawkwind. Happy days

50 minutes ago, keepad said:

Stage is up.i had a walk about onstage. But big fence is being put up around it soon.

But you've missed the most important question - did you shout "Hello Glastonbury!" at the top of your lungs?

1) are we sure Jungle are on West Holt’s and not Other sub for Chems. Forgive me for my ignorance if it’s been announce offish

2) Have WH sorted out their gaff speakers? 

3) Is that 7ft tall ba***ard gonna spoil my view like he did at Earth Wind and Fire 

Just now, deadpheasant said:

I notice some of Spiritualized are playing the Greenpeace stage as part of "BE". Could the full band possibly be the last WH headliner?

Thought we were pretty set on it being Jon Hopkins now that he’s seemingly playing the Friday? Plus Spiritualized aren’t really the type of act I’d expect to see on WH, or big enough to headline (subbed Park a couple of years back I think).

17 hours ago, ThePope said:

1) are we sure Jungle are on West Holt’s and not Other sub for Chems. Forgive me for my ignorance if it’s been announce offish

2) Have WH sorted out their gaff speakers? 

3) Is that 7ft tall ba***ard gonna spoil my view like he did at Earth Wind and Fire 

1000% on Jungle yep

• 1 month later...