West Holts 2019

BlackHole2006

6 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I got the full story about a month later, but i've got to say it still didn't seem to make much sense. :lol:

It seemed to be something about the band not being ready to play so early in the day &/or difficulties about getting from a near-by hotel to the site (not problems on the site, tho). 

Yea I heard it was problems with transport to the site. 

They played the truth stage later

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Good of me not to check actually 

And not to know of her existence last year 

I'm off to Primavera and someone told me she was worth checking out 

I hate that, discovering a band only to find they played at the festival I just got home from!! Had that with Bears Den, Shura and Anteros :D

22 hours ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Wherever Jorja Smith ends up playing its going to be a joy to behold. She played after dark at Primavera last night and it was incredible. 

Album's out on Friday - will be interesting to see exactly how much killer material she has up her sleeve. Let Me Down isn't even on the album.

i've noticed Ata Kak is touring in august this year, would be decent on WH or a smaller tent somewhere. Also you can never go wrong with Seun Kuti & Egypt 80

I would also like to see Roy Ayers back because you can just never have enough Roy and I always feel (without being too morbid) like every time you see him it could be the last time you ever see him....

also can we have three legitimate West Holts music appropriate headliners not just an act the festival as a whole booked but had to parachute into or force onto WH as it was the only stage deemed available. This may be a controversial statement to some but I don't see the likes of Dizzee Rascal or Disclosure as west holts acts.

Edited by Memory Man