KLF in Liverpool

Northern Soul

Sorry for posting this in here as it's not strictly Glasto related but it's the only place I post on the site and I do know there are a few KLF fans on here. Well, the tickets, only 400 of which were up for grabs, went on sale via bido Lito at 1123hrs this morning. F5'd like a mad man but to no avail. Had a quick check on the bido Lito twitter feed and they said the tickets were available on seetickets. Went over to there got straight in.....!! (Think we've all had problems usually with that regard) and managed to get myself a ticket:o:). The event is a 3 day thing and I was wondering if it was 400 tickets for each day but when the confirmation came through it is just 400 tickets for the whole 3 days....!! The event starts at 1200hrs on Wed 23rd Aug to "late" Friday night of the 25th Aug and is at various sites across the city. Fuck me, I'm excited. 

https://www.bidolito.co.uk/jams/

• 5 weeks later...
On 24/08/2017 at 8:53 AM, DareToDibble said:

Was it @Franky that posted about KLF in every single thread in the lead up to Glasto? :lol: 
He's probably bought about 100 of the 400 tickets.... ;) 

Haha, yes @Franky was all I could think about when the stories about them started popping up on The Guardian :lol: To think if it hadn't have been for my efestivals addiction in the run up to Glastonbury I might still be totally oblivious to their existence