Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

3 hours ago, hendry1873 said:

Anyone ever used Ticketswap to buy tickets for the festival? Seen a lot on there at less than face value so would ideally just use that service but wanto know if its reliable/safe.

I bought my ticket for this year on it and received it straight away after made payment so seems to be legit enough

Right so for those who have been before, do you reckon you can squeeze 2 cases into a maxi locker if one of them is completely empty and what's the deal with chargers - it says they're 18 euro but do you get free replacements or do you have to pay another 18 once its dead?

cheers 

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:36 PM, Irelandfan said:

I bought my ticket for this year on it and received it straight away after made payment so seems to be legit enough

Well I've went for it - £80 , thought it was worth the risk.Think I am reasonably covered anyway if the ticket comes out as "Not valid" , just need to provide proof of non entry (picture of scanner saying invalid) and/or proof of purchase of another ticket.

1 hour ago, fitz_xoxo said:

How many flights will these proposed Ryanair strikes affect? Could be a nightmare yet.

I have just read in the Telegraph that Irish flights only may be affected and a resloution will hopefully be found , still a worry if you are flying from Ireland so fingers crossed 

1 minute ago, gedkelly said:

I have just read in the Telegraph that Irish flights only may be affected and a resloution will hopefully be found , still a worry if you are flying from Ireland so fingers crossed 

The pilot strike may affect the UK also as many Ryanair flights operate in W or M flight patterns so for example a plane may fly Dublin -> Barcelona -> Manchester -> Barcelona for example. 

There is also a planned Ryanair Cabin Crew Strike in Spain (and other countries) on Wednesday 25th July. 

1 hour ago, fitz_xoxo said:

How many flights will these proposed Ryanair strikes affect? Could be a nightmare yet.

As far as I can figure out there are a couple of different strikes.

Dublin-based pilots are striking on 12th July, so this shouldn't affect Beni unless people are going very early.

Cabin crew from Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Italy are striking 25th and 26th July. This is the middle of the week after the festival so hopefully most will be home by then. 

33 minutes ago, Danny K said:

As far as I can figure out there are a couple of different strikes.

Dublin-based pilots are striking on 12th July, so this shouldn't affect Beni unless people are going very early.

Cabin crew from Spain, Portugal, Belgium and Italy are striking 25th and 26th July. This is the middle of the week after the festival so hopefully most will be home by then. 

12th July... urgh

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, fitz_xoxo said:

well if it goes ahead on thursday 12th in ireland like planned i’m fucked cause i’m flying to berlin that day for melt festival and then getting another ryanair flight from there to barcelona ?

15 hours ago, gedkelly said:

15 hours ago, gedkelly said:

Bit of potential strike info for those who are concerned 

Between the potential strikes and the flight delays Ryanair are experiencing id say there is a good chance of me missing a flight..... hopefully its a flight on the way home ?

58 minutes ago, Irelandfan said:

Happy enough with them stage times should see majority of who i want to see and will catch some part of the sets if the others 

Happy as owt with that , seems to run perfectly foe me , minor overlaps but otherwise spot on 

25 minutes ago, The Toad. said:

1 hour ago, The Toad. said:

SO

Travis Scott or Pale Waves?

The Vaccines or Sleaford Mods?

J Hus or walking through town with a Big Knife in your hand?

Pale Waves

The Vaccines

Hinds

Edited by andytommo
  • Downvote 1