Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

39 minutes ago, ModFFM said:

Hope you all have a wonderful festival :)

My very, very heavily reduced Vilacamp entry ticket is still for sale on Twickets if anybody needs/wants it at this late hour https://www.twickets.live/block/429823147354144,1

try putting it on ticketswap you might have better chance, i sold mine within an hour on saturday and got €60 for it! 

Hi!!!!

I'm Vicente a mate of 30 years old, I work and life in Castellon near Benicassim.

I have a 125cc scotter of my work and this is my third year like "scooter-taxi" from Festival to Oropesa or from Festival to Castellon.

My scooter is available for this "trips" all the days festival long.

The price for trip is between 4€ to 8€ it depends where you go.

For contact, please mail me to BlackSoul6676@gmail.com

Thanks and good festival to everyone

7 hours ago, SCG95 said:

Noticed a lad reply to Beni's tweet saying he's only human after all. Made me chuckle. ?

Let's hope they draft a replacement in. Reverend and The Makers have declared an interest. 

Have they?! Where you seen that mate 

2 hours ago, jac_frog said:

Reverend and The Makers would be good, wonder if the rumour is true?

Has J Hus cancelled too, due to his arrest? Would be nice to replace him if he has cancelled.

I'd actually be surprised to see them put in a replacement at this late stage, and sadly I just expect them just shuffle around the existing line up for Friday, to save £/€10,000's ?

• Downvote 1

still have an easy tent in the villacamp available if anyone’s interested? haven’t been able to sell it so someone might aswell use it let me know if anyone wants it and i’ll send you the details *tent for 2 set up only, you will both need a ticket for the villacamp*

This has probably been covered but alas. How early do people reckon I need to get in the mixer, in order to get in the first few rows for wolf alice? Would I have to put up with several bands before? Stage doesn't seem too big on the map. Cheers 

Sidenote: 'just barge through' isn't the sort of answer I'm looking for either 

Edited by Christoph1955

6 minutes ago, Christoph1955 said:

This has probably been covered but alas. How early do people reckon I need to get in the mixer, in order to get in the first few rows for wolf alice? Would I have to put up with several bands before? Stage doesn't seem too big on the map. Cheers 

Sidenote: 'just barge through' isn't the sort of answer I'm looking for either 

Just get there 10 mins before they come on, and you'll be absolutely fine.  Numbers are well down on last year.  They're on the second stage, aren't they, so if it is filling up walk around the back of the mixing desk, head towards to left hand side of the stage (by the fence), then just walk towards the main speaker rack on the left and cut in.  No reason why you won't be able to get front or second row.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Just get there 10 mins before they come on, and you'll be absolutely fine.  Numbers are well down on last year.  They're on the second stage, aren't they, so if it is filling up walk around the back of the mixing desk, head towards to left hand side of the stage (by the fence), then just walk towards the main speaker rack on the left and cut in.  No reason why you won't be able to get front or second row.

Nice one. Haven't been since 2011 but remember the stages filling up mega fast is all. Yeah 2nd stage, I'll prob just rock up half an hour before

Anybody fancy an eFests catch up this evening? Impromptu like.. 

I’m heading up on the train from Alicante now for my first ever Benicassim at an ancient age!! 

Saw Zulu Zulu earlier this year at Eurosonic and they were awesome.. Right side of the stage for them perhaps? 

Sean