Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

9 hours ago, CJTM said:

The Kooks have cancelled NOS Alive in Portugal tomorrow so might cancel Beni if anyone cares... also thought I would pass this on 

God I hope the Kooks don't cancel they're one of the acts i'm most excited to see!

1 minute ago, fitz_xoxo said:

Sorry now this has probably already been answered but any concrete drink prices / lists? 

And to confirm, I go the bar for the first time, and I buy loads of tokens and use them for the night. But the tokens only last that one day. 

€3 for a half pint of beer/cider and €9 for a litre.

I'm sure last year the tokens lasted all weekend.

• Upvote 1

Maps of the venue and bus routes have been published.

Does anyone know if the main benicassim bus route (blue) runs clockwise, anti-clockwise, or in both directions?

Are there any other stops between Eurosol (Heliopolis beach) and the venue? The route seems to go off the map at this point.

https://fiberfib.com/en/new/5b3deac21dc78

There is a ticket -> Wristband exchange in place for Marina d'Or. (not sure if this is always in place, or new)

OPENING HOURS

Monday 16th : Closed

Tuesday 17th : Closed

Wednesday 18th : 15:00 - 22:00

Thursday 19th : 16:00 - 22:00

Friday 20th : 17:00 - 22:00

Saturday 21st : Closed

Sunday 22th : Closed

can anyone give any info about the campsites, i see lots of names floating around and im a bit confused. Villacamp is obviously the one you pay more for and is on the other end of the town to the festival, but how many others are there and where are they?

With the threats of more ryanair strikes and the delay issues they been experiencing recently ive bite the bullet and booked new flights im now into Valencia direct from belfast. With my planbed stopovers etc was just too much thst could go wrong that i was comfortable using my original flights 

1 hour ago, Irelandfan said:

With the threats of more ryanair strikes and the delay issues they been experiencing recently ive bite the bullet and booked new flights im now into Valencia direct from belfast. With my planbed stopovers etc was just too much thst could go wrong that i was comfortable using my original flights 

Hope you didn't have to pay through the roof. If it makes you feel any better, my flights home from Dublin to northern Norway were £200~.

Edited by emsixteen

53 minutes ago, emsixteen said:

Hope you didn't have to pay through the roof. If it makes you feel any better, my flights home from Dublin to northern Norway were £200~.

Wasnt the worst them flights have actually come down a good bit from what they were when i booked my original flights a few months ago

Edited by Irelandfan

guys i’m devastated i suddenly can’t go anymore just put my tickets up on ticket swap if anyone is interested v cheap! festival https://www.ticketswap.ie/listing/fib-benicassim-festival-2018/2393470/6052f342ec and villacamp https://www.ticketswap.ie/listing/fib-benicassim-festival-2018/2393525/390ad256a1 also booked a pre pitched tent with the glamping company not sure if i can change the name on the booking but if i can i’ll gladly let someone have it free if they buy the festival and villacamp tickets thanks 

Searching for Tent for Vilacamp asap

Currently have tickets for FIB Festival Benicassim and vilacamp access, however we forgot to purchase a tent so I am looking to buy an easy tent or deluxe tent for Vilacamp asap.

Please contact me on 07760680978 if selling, thanks.

7 minutes ago, Roscoe111 said:

Searching for Tent for Vilacamp asap

Currently have tickets for FIB Festival Benicassim and vilacamp access, however we forgot to purchase a tent so I am looking to buy an easy tent or deluxe tent for Vilacamp asap.

Please contact me on 07760680978 if selling, thanks.

hey i have an easy tent booked but i’m not going anymore i’ve asked them can i change the name of the booking to sell it so i’ll let you know what they say 

3 hours ago, The Toad. said:

THE TIME HAS COME

THE EX PATS MUST PAY 

@andytommo 

Your time is up 

You will meet the toad and it will be Madness 

God bless this J HUS

all in all you’re just another pbrick in the Womderwall

ttavis fuckin scoot

You have been croaked ?

gbye

Judging by your posts on here you are nailing some heavy gear on the regular haha

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3