Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

3 hours ago, thelemon said:

Hinds would have been a great addition so it's a shame! Any more news on J Hus? Do we know for definite if he'll be in prison? Would be great if we could get an actually decent act to replace him, like Slaves or something!

Been released on bail but I presumed that would mean he couldn't leave the country? Not 100% sure though, ideally get a replacement.

8 hours ago, thelemon said:

Hinds would have been a great addition so it's a shame! Any more news on J Hus? Do we know for definite if he'll be in prison? Would be great if we could get an actually decent act to replace him, like Slaves or something!

There's no Beni date on his official web site. So hope we'll get a replacement.

12 hours ago, thelemon said:

He has been given an official stage time for Longitude this weekend, in Ireland. The people going seem to think that he will be playing there so he must be allowed to leave the country to perform. 

On 7/8/2018 at 12:14 PM, CJTM said:

Shout up if you're up for a pint at the Donegal on the Wednesday, be a good laugh... there's a fb event knocking about somewhere as well 

So are we going to have an efestivals meetup on the Wednesday too. Be on my own so all drinking buddies be much appreciated both in the town and in glamping section of campfest 

2 hours ago, boabythebarman said:

Anyone know what time the Information centre in oropesa where you can purchase bus tickets closes at? Not arriving until 7pm on the Thursday

We didn’t get them from there last year mate , the operators sold them to us as we got on the bus , it was a proper clusterfuck first night but ok after that 

54 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

We didn’t get them from there last year mate , the operators sold them to us as we got on the bus , it was a proper clusterfuck first night but ok after that 

The website is saying this though. So guessing we can’t buy on the bus this year? 

Please, bear in mind:

• You cannot pay on board the bus - you must buy a pass in advance and there are limited places available.

5 hours ago, gedkelly said:

I got them from there last year but we arrived about 1pm then, was just to see if it will still be open or not. 

Not too bothered if it isnt as will just purchase on the bus but I wont be in any rush to get there on the Thursday anyway 

3 minutes ago, Adrian Yorkshire said:

Anybody gone to bene on their own before? My mate's had to bail on me but its been 4 years since my last visit and don't wanna miss out. 

crrr You are never alone when you have your old pal the toad

• Upvote 1