Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

On 6/12/2018 at 6:56 PM, gedkelly said:

Splits must be due soon 

Splits by stage and by night Ged?  They were announced a couple of weeks ago.  Still awaiting set times, but if you want to see a (work in progress) Clashfinder to see the days/stages, then check this out https://clashfinder.com/s/benicassim2018/ (take the times/clashes with caution at this stage though)

4 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Splits by stage and by night Ged?  They were announced a couple of weeks ago.  Still awaiting set times, but if you want to see a (work in progress) Clashfinder to see the days/stages, then check this out https://clashfinder.com/s/benicassim2018/ (take the times/clashes with caution at this stage though)

Bastille After Liam on Sunday? ? 

11 hours ago, andytommo said:

it was set times I meant fella , not day splits 

Saw someone else ask it but what are showers like in villacamp? I'm assuming big queues but how grim are they and when is a good time to go (i.e. least busy times). Also do they have plugs inside the lockers, and if not what are the options in terms of phone charging, if there are any? Are there lockers actually at Villacamp site?

The other thing I was wondering is how far away from the arena/festival is the villacamp? I've heard there's a shuttlebus or something? How do these work if so as we're getting the last bus from Barcelona which gets to the festival at like midnight or something stupid like that, and then we're gonna have to get to the actual villacamp as well.

first time heading over from ireland and going solo as friends backed out anyone have any general tips for best way to travel from barcelona, average budget for food/drink? also booked the villacamp anyone stayed here before what’s it like? 30 days to go so excited :)

51 minutes ago, lizardqueenLA said:

first time heading over from ireland and going solo as friends backed out anyone have any general tips for best way to travel from barcelona, average budget for food/drink? also booked the villacamp anyone stayed here before what’s it like? 30 days to go so excited :)

Im doing same thing going over from ireland solo as no friends were up for it. I booked the bus from the airport to the festival site as my flight lands after the last train leaves

Cant wait for it now either be nice to go to a festival and not have to worry about the weather ?

On 6/15/2018 at 4:52 PM, thelemon said:

Saw someone else ask it but what are showers like in villacamp? I'm assuming big queues but how grim are they and when is a good time to go (i.e. least busy times). Also do they have plugs inside the lockers, and if not what are the options in terms of phone charging, if there are any? Are there lockers actually at Villacamp site?

The other thing I was wondering is how far away from the arena/festival is the villacamp? I've heard there's a shuttlebus or something? How do these work if so as we're getting the last bus from Barcelona which gets to the festival at like midnight or something stupid like that, and then we're gonna have to get to the actual villacamp as well.

Not stayed at VC, but have picked up over the years that showers are better here than at CampFest.

VC is a 20-30 min walk from main festival arena, and whilst there's a shuttle bus, I think this only runs from VC to Festival on the 4 days of festival (Thu PM to Mon AM).  The main festival site to town/beach shuttle runs from Mon-Mon, as the main campsite is up next to arena site.  VC located at the bottom (beach) end of the town centre, in ideal location, just 10 min walk from beach, and next to main new LIDL store plus 24h Burger King

On 6/16/2018 at 3:05 PM, Irelandfan said:

Im doing same thing going over from ireland solo as no friends were up for it. I booked the bus from the airport to the festival site as my flight lands after the last train leaves

Cant wait for it now either be nice to go to a festival and not have to worry about the weather ?

oh nice to hear i’m not the only one going solo from here! i was apprehensive about going alone but also sick of missing out because of friends not going anywhere 

exactly what i was thinking! nice to not need the standard wellies and rain jacket?

47 minutes ago, lizardqueenLA said:

oh nice to hear i’m not the only one going solo from here! i was apprehensive about going alone but also sick of missing out because of friends not going anywhere 

exactly what i was thinking! nice to not need the standard wellies and rain jacket?

Never worry about going alone will always meet people over there and get to know them for the week.

My main concern atm is finding somewhere to watch the gaa as donegal may be playing when we over there ?

Edited by Irelandfan

35 minutes ago, Irelandfan said:

Never worry about going alone will always meet people over there and get to know them for the week.

My main concern atm is finding somewhere to watch the gaa as donegal may be playing when we over there ?

If you find anywhere do let us know. Mayo fan here :ph34r: