Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

11 hours ago, shaun64 said:

Yer still not released for some reason.. normally out by now 

how was the weekend mate ? How was Noel , i'm hearing mixed reports . Glastonbudget all the way .I got to see AC/DC , LED ZEP , BOWIE , ARCTIC MONKEYS , OASIS , FOO'S and various others , all to a varying degree of quality but all great fun . not long now mate 

54 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

how was the weekend mate ? How was Noel , i'm hearing mixed reports . Glastonbudget all the way .I got to see AC/DC , LED ZEP , BOWIE , ARCTIC MONKEYS , OASIS , FOO'S and various others , all to a varying degree of quality but all great fun . not long now mate 

Yer had a great weekend..Noel a bit of a let down for me..just seemed a bit flat..starsailor and Editors my highlights..yer getting closer pal..still got Miles Kane and then the cure to go.

1 hour ago, shaun64 said:

Yer had a great weekend..Noel a bit of a let down for me..just seemed a bit flat..starsailor and Editors my highlights..yer getting closer pal..still got Miles Kane and then the cure to go.

Levellers and the Foo's for me dude

LAS PALMAS STAGE:
THURSDAY 19:TRAVIS SCOTT, TWO DOOR CINEMA CLUB, J HUS, NOTHING BUT THIEVES, LEY DJ, CAROLINE ROSE.
FRIDAY 20: THE KILLERS, ERIC PRYDZ, THE VACCINES, CATFISH AND THE BOTTLEMEN, ANNA CALVI, JUANITA STEIN.
SATURDAY 21: PET SHOP BOYS, CHASE AND STATUS LIVE, THE KOOKS, LOS PUNSETES, HOLY BOUNCER.
SUNDAY 22: LIAM GALLAGHER, JUSTICE, BASTILLE, MADNESS, SHAME, HUDSON TAYLOR.

VISA STAGE:
THURSDAY 19: IZAL, JESSIE WARE, EVERYTHING EVERYTHING, TUNE-YARDS, CASHMERE CAT, THE MAGIC GANG, ZULU ZULU.
FRIDAY 20: RAG'N'BONE MAN, THE CHARLATANS, SLEAFORD MODS, C. TANGANA, TULSA, JOANA SERRAT & THE GRAND CANYONERS, AMABLE.
SATURDAY 21: BELLE & SEBASTIAN, GIGGS, METRONOMY, THE HORRORS, TOUNDRA, OSCAR & THE WOLF, JUNIOR MACKENZIE.
SUNDAY 22: DORIAN, WOLF ALICE, PARQUET COURTS, KING KHAN & THE SHRINES, OUR GIRL, DJ ROJIBLANCO.

SOUTH BEACH DANCE STAGE:
THURSDAY 19: PRINCESS NOKIA, SOFI TUKKER, MERIDIAN BROTHERS, FRIEND WITHIN, HER’S.
FRIDAY 20: TOMMY CASH, BOB MOSES, PALMISTRY, DESERT.
SATURDAY 21: MONARCHY > ODDISEE & GOOD COMPNY, OSHUN, HAYDEN JAMES, LEYYA, ZAZO & GXURMET.
SUNDAY 22: CEDRIC GERVAIS, DETROIT SWINDLE, ANNA OF THE NORTH, NATHY PELUSO, ALMA, JIMOTHY LACOSTE, NORTH STATE.

RADIO 3 FIB CLUB STAGE:
THURSDAY 19: PALE WAVES, CAROLINA DURANTE, VULK, TERRY VS TORI, FUEGO SQUAD, NADIA SHEIKH.
FRIDAY 20: PERRO, THE SNUTS, LA PLATA, CUCHILLO DE FUEGO, SIRIA DJ, BUENAVISTA.
SATURDAY 21: RUSOS BLANCOS, PAPAYA, BODEGA, MELENAS, FARIO, OCHOYMEDIO DJS, DJ CARO, SAY YES DJ.
SUNDAY 22: THE PARROTS, LOS NASTYS, ZOÉ, FAVX, MAREM LADSON, OCHOYMEDIO DJS, ALDO LINARES.

1 hour ago, thatnathansmith said:

Did they actually add anyone of note with that announcement? Looks like they just filled up the lower down slots with local acts.

MORE ACTS AND DJS JOIN THE PARTY.

We’re thrilled that amongst the new confirmed acts are Spain’s answer to Drake, C. TANGANA, Vancouver’s BOB MOSES, Brighton’s guitar wielding OUR GIRL, afrofuturists OSHUN, and Norwegian electro popper ANNA OF THE NORTH to name just a few.

5 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Is this definitely the completed line up?  Still seems a gap on the main stage for Sat night, and on the SB stage for Fri night?  Still great value for money for €99, with at least 20+ acts I'm looking forward to seeing.

The official Tweet reads "Full Bill for #FIB2018" so I'd assume so

9 hours ago, andytommo said:

Is this definitely the completed line up?  Still seems a gap on the main stage for Sat night, and on the SB stage for Fri night?  Still great value for money for €99, with at least 20+ acts I'm looking forward to seeing.

I love FIB as much as anyone but even I’m struggling to big this year up. It’s so fucking poor. Looks like the cash has well and truly dried up. 

I see renfe have trains for 1st July now available so surely can expect the 1s for around festival time to become available soon 

I travel around Europe alot and this the slowest I've ever seen for trains to become available they don' seem to stick with their own 62 day rule 

• Upvote 1

We were planning on getting the coach from Barca airport to the festival but is it better (i.e. cheaper/easier) to get the train? Bare in mind we're flying into Barcelona airport if that makes any difference at all to the times/prices (i.e. is the station at the airport or do you have to go into the city?). Cheers!

42 minutes ago, thelemon said:

We were planning on getting the coach from Barca airport to the festival but is it better (i.e. cheaper/easier) to get the train? Bare in mind we're flying into Barcelona airport if that makes any difference at all to the times/prices (i.e. is the station at the airport or do you have to go into the city?). Cheers!

The train leaves from Barcelona Sants so have to make your way from the airport to their before catching the train to benicassim 

My flight lands late evening in Barcelona and the last train is already gone so have to get the bus down but plan to get train back on the Monday and enjoy day in Barcelona before flying home Tuesday 

3 hours ago, Irelandfan said:

The train leaves from Barcelona Sants so have to make your way from the airport to their before catching the train to benicassim 

My flight lands late evening in Barcelona and the last train is already gone so have to get the bus down but plan to get train back on the Monday and enjoy day in Barcelona before flying home Tuesday 

Is the train cheaper? Cos it's about £90 for the coach (£45 each way), don't know how that compares to the train

1 hour ago, thelemon said:

Is the train cheaper? Cos it's about £90 for the coach (£45 each way), don't know how that compares to the train

Looking at the prices for trains currently available (Up until 1st july) they start from under  €20 one way so I would say the train is cheaper. Last train from Barcelona to benicassim is 7:30pm