Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

Blossoms or Courteeners would be the ideal pick for me. Courteeners because they're one of the best live bands around and Blossoms because I just missed out on their current tour and I haven't seen them in ages. New stuff is class too.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, thelemon said:

Blossoms or Courteeners would be the ideal pick for me. Courteeners because they're one of the best live bands around and Blossoms because I just missed out on their current tour and I haven't seen them in ages. New stuff is class too.

I agree, I'm going seeing blossoms for the 16th time in 2 years next Friday

Chrvches would be nice but won't be happening.

The Streets would be cool

Blossoms - I'm liking that new track they have out. TBH I haven't listened to them much before but they seem like someone I should listen to!

Hannah Wants / Jamie XX / Diplo / Chem Bros all accepted here too! 

7 hours ago, DRH0503 said:

I agree, I'm going seeing blossoms for the 16th time in 2 years next Friday

Not seen them as many times as you, but normally always get tickets when they go up. They sold out as I was entering my card details, which I didn't even know was possible.

Could've got tickets for Norwich or Hull but not really in a position to trek around the country at the moment.

17 hours ago, thelemon said:

Not seen them as many times as you, but normally always get tickets when they go up. They sold out as I was entering my card details, which I didn't even know was possible.

Could've got tickets for Norwich or Hull but not really in a position to trek around the country at the moment.

Yeah, I get ya. Seeing them at the apollo next friday than at NBHD end of the month

35 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

FIB is sharing a lot of artists with Lollapalooza Paris that is on the same weekend: The Killers, Travis Scott, Bastille, Catfish and the bottlemen, Rag'N'Bone Man, Nothing but Thieves

Next additions might also be in that lineup as well https://www.lollaparis.com/en/

Hoping for Diplo and Portugal the man off that line-up 

4 hours ago, DRH0503 said:

Yeah, I get ya. Seeing them at the apollo next friday than at NBHD end of the month

Ah that was the gig I was going for! Maybe you got my tickets haha

3 hours ago, birchtree29 said:

FIB is sharing a lot of artists with Lollapalooza Paris that is on the same weekend: The Killers, Travis Scott, Bastille, Catfish and the bottlemen, Rag'N'Bone Man, Nothing but Thieves

Next additions might also be in that lineup as well https://www.lollaparis.com/en/

We'll end up with Lil Pump

https://www.pitchfork.com/news/fyf-fest-2018-canceled/

Long shot but wonder if we could get any of the band's thst were scheduled to play this festival 

Looking at some of the schedules the xx could be a possibility they play super bock super rock on the 19th and now dont have a gig after that until 26th July  (were meant to play on 22nd at fyf fest)

Edited by Irelandfan

16 minutes ago, Irelandfan said:

Long shot but wonder if we could get any of the band's thst were scheduled to play this festival 

Looking at some of the schedules the xx could be a possibility they play super bock super rock on the 19th and now dont have a gig after that until 26th July  (were meant to play on 22nd at fyf fest)

It is confirmed by FYF that some of the artists will have a local show instead. The XX will probably start their U.S. tour by a local show in L.A.

https://twitter.com/FYFFEST/status/993195160015007744

16 minutes ago, Irelandfan said:

I feel like the xx would headline or at least coheadline if they played so i can't see them being announced now

1 hour ago, Poolblue said:

Anybody any idea when train tickets normally go on sale and is it easy to use? We will be travailing from Alicante.  Thanks in advance. 

Everything I can find online about trains is they should go on sale 62 days before the date of travel but renfe are terrible for following their own rules and put them on sale at random times

33 minutes ago, SCG95 said:

Hoping for The Streets after LG on the Sunday. They're quiet this summer though so it looks unlikely.

Looks like Justice on after LG so wouldn't hold out much hope sadly. Bham show was great 

Think the planned announcements are usually 11am GMT. Here's hoping for a good announcement. Not that it matters though, some of my favourite years have been when the lineup has been nothing short of trash. Walking round in nothing but shorts and flip flops at 4am off my box is what makes it for me :)