Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

6 hours ago, aaalive said:

Kinda strange question, but are LG and Travis Scott surely solo-headlining or may be co-headliners?

Travis has been confirmed to headline the Thursday night, Liam's website has been updated to say he's playing specifically Sunday.

So I've finally taken the plunge in going to Beni this year due to no Glastonbury. As a first timer just got a couple of questions which would be appreciated if I could get an answer for, both regarding transport to and from the festival. I've got a hotel in the Oropesa del Mar area and was wondering:

1) Does a bus run to and from here and if so where?

2) If the bus does run between here and the festival, where's the best place to buy bus tickets.

7 minutes ago, JamesB30 said:

So I've finally taken the plunge in going to Beni this year due to no Glastonbury. As a first timer just got a couple of questions which would be appreciated if I could get an answer for, both regarding transport to and from the festival. I've got a hotel in the Oropesa del Mar area and was wondering:

1) Does a bus run to and from here and if so where?

2) If the bus does run between here and the festival, where's the best place to buy bus tickets.

there is a shuttle from the Tourist Info in Oropesa and last year they had a couple of lasses selling passes as you got on the bus . Its not official FiB transport and was a shambles on the first night but once they got their shit together it was fine . They run early evening until 9.30 ish then start running back 2.30 ish 

Edited by gedkelly
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

there is a shuttle from the Tourist Info in Oropesa and last year they had a couple of lasses selling passes as you got on the bus . Its not official FiB transport and was a shambles on the first night but once they got their shit together it was fine . They run early evening until 9.30 ish then start running back 2.30 ish 

Thank you. Much appreciated :thumbsu:

I know this is a long shot but if anybody knows of someone looking for 2 tickets for Liam Gallagher at Finsbury Park plus a double hotel room for the Thursday and Friday night in London then I'm selling the lot for £250 which is about 4 quid less than I paid for it!

3 hours ago, JamesB30 said:

Thank you. Much appreciated :thumbsu:

There’s also a local bus service, and train, from ODM to Benicassim town/station early evening, if you wanted to use public transport. The train station (and town centre) is about 15-20 minute walk to the festival entrance.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, EamerRed said:

Forgive me if this chat isn't allowed in here, feel free to delete/ignore me if that's the case. But what's the quality of the festival 'sweeties' like over there? I didn't get a chance to sample them last time around, wondering if it's worth it!

It’s worth it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EamerRed said:

Forgive me if this chat isn't allowed in here, feel free to delete/ignore me if that's the case. But what's the quality of the festival 'sweeties' like over there? I didn't get a chance to sample them last time around, wondering if it's worth it!

Was wondering the same. Presumably not hard to find around the campsite? Hear the Spanish have fairly lax laws and attitudes towards that kind of stuff.  

2 hours ago, EamerRed said:

Erm , a friend of mine got stung a couple of times over the years , at the fest though not at campsite !