Isle of Wight 2018 Festival

RATM

5 minutes ago, BeauSEJOURMusic said:

Unless I'm going blind, I can't seem to find Electro Love anywhere on the maps.  Do you guys know whereabouts it normally is? I'm interested in quite a few things there 

Its next to the BT field? Electric Ladyland? 

11 minutes ago, ooxld said:

Electro love is the big rectangle just passed British Airways (same side) if you're walking towards main arena 

Electro love is the big rectangle just passed British Airways (same side) if you're walking towards main arena 

4 minutes ago, Sam217 said:

So now that times are confirmed what are the biggest clashes for everyone?

For me I've gotta deal with Tom Grennan, Chic and Circa Waves all overlapping on the Friday

Same as you... thats a pain in the ass. Also would love to be able to make Chase & Status after Kasabian but wont be able to get in tent I reckon

On 6/7/2018 at 1:41 PM, Sam217 said:

So now that times are confirmed what are the biggest clashes for everyone?

For me I've gotta deal with Tom Grennan, Chic and Circa Waves all overlapping on the Friday

Snap......friday night is a pain for me too! Got Novatones, Tom Brennan & Circa Waves! Gonna need move quick that night! 

Flag poles are fine in camping,  been loads in last few years. They've had the no flagpoles in the music areas for a few years now.

26 minutes ago, jimbo68 said:

Does anyone know if Flagpoles are  allowed in campsites as they used to be but haven't been since 2015 & now notice they are on the pro

The clash finder was great leading up to it but the App they released is pretty good with notifications and all that jazz.

Hoping they add some decent info on the food section so dont have to wonder around deciding what to eat ha 

Hi, sorry if this question has been answered before - looking at the app maps is the BT Sport Field of Dreams in the camping area only? or is it part of the main site? 

Thanks in advance.

46 minutes ago, pcliffe said:

Hi, sorry if this question has been answered before - looking at the app maps is the BT Sport Field of Dreams in the camping area only? or is it part of the main site? 

Thanks in advance.

It's part of the arena but its right at the top next to the campsites. It will be open to everyone and will probably open up a bit earlier than the main arena on Thursday, Friday because of the football