Radiohead T-Shirt

meirionw

No there wasn't. They sold the OKC, Gucci little piggy, and fitter happier t-shirts. Nothing Glastonbury specific.

Thought it was interesting that there was no MSP gear at Glastonbury, and no OKC t-shirts at the Manchester show. They're all on waste store though.

Edited by fowls

Ah, £25 is the standard price these days unfortunately. At least the material and print is a lot better quality than the average gig price, and tbf I think it would probably cost the same or more if it was in a high street store. Notice they're £30 on Waste.

They sold out of the MSP tee in anything smaller than large by 6.30 at the Manchester gig... Didn't seem to stock the merch very well at all.

Edited by fowls

18 minutes ago, fowls said:

Ah, £25 is the standard price these days unfortunately. At least the material and print is a lot better quality than the average gig price, and tbf I think it would probably cost the same or more if it was in a high street store. Notice they're £30 on Waste.

They sold out of the MSP tee in anything smaller than large by 6.30 at the Manchester gig... Didn't seem to stock the merch very well at all.

Right, I thought that would be the case but at Glastonbury it was the most expensive t shirt. The glasto ones were £15 and a few other bands t shirts at £20.

3 hours ago, Calvin Klein said:

Right, I thought that would be the case but at Glastonbury it was the most expensive t shirt. The glasto ones were £15 and a few other bands t shirts at £20.

All the bigger bands were selling for £25, certainly the three headliners and plenty more. It was the smaller club circuit bands that sold for £20. The Glastonbury t-shirts are always crazily underpriced.

Arcade Fire have been selling for £25 at their shows too (with the exception of the charity t-shirts for £20).  It's the going rate!

Edited by fowls