Glastonbury Spirit

reallife

After a somewhat up and down few years which are still rumbling on, Glastonbury this year was a perfect release for me.  During Chic I realised I had not been that happy and relaxed for a couple of years.

I really had a good time and thought as I usually do that I would bring the Glastonbury Spirit home and run with it, because it's a good feeling and to spread the love might make others feel it and the whole world would be a better place.

Sadly I realised a couple of days ago, that it had left me as I swore at another driver cutting me up...

Ok, I thought, refocus and try again.

How are you guys feeling with the spirit?  I am gonna keep trying till it becomes second nature...  It can't be a bad thing...

Easy, lifes a party filled with friends, and the world is full of friends you've yet to meet. Tis an excellent time to be alive so share the love. This is only partly true as I fully appreciate the world has it's "wrong un's".  Mrs (still reckon it has a ball bag but respect his/her right to be a Mrs) May. Evil dictators. Murderers. Rapists and people who pee on the land. These should be used to vent your anger thus leaving the love for everyone else.

I have to say I found the glasto spirit lacking in certain aspects this year.. There was some aggression around that I've not seen for some years.. But hey ho all in all 99% of people are great..