Muppetmark

TRNSMT Festival 2018

19 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

Friendly Fires were sorely disappointing

Well I told you so in the Festival No.6 thread...

Just been catching up on the iplayer highlights. I thought that the killers was pretty rammed. It quite clearly wasn’t. Especially down the front.

tv pictures can often be deceiving but it looked like Gerry Cinnamon got a bigger evening crowd than the Killers headlining.

I think they might struggle to shift tickets again next year which is a shame.

Got an email this week from electric fields who have now reduced the ticket price. Mad when you look at the line up.

Difficult Times.

Felt busy outside the circle. We were preverbial sardines and were quite a bit back.

The Killers were fucking unreal btw. Might be the best festival set I've seen.

20 hours ago, Comfy Bean said:

Got an email this week from electric fields who have now reduced the ticket price. Mad when you look at the line up.

Difficult Times.

That is a good line up! Shame I'm at the Orkney Rock fest that weekend or I'd have gone.

On 7/16/2018 at 2:36 AM, DomDom1984 said:

Felt busy outside the circle. We were preverbial sardines and were quite a bit back.

The Killers were fucking unreal btw. Might be the best festival set I've seen.

Aye, was mobbed where we were. Somewhere between the barrier and the viewing platform. Really enjoyed it, he`s very comfortable headling and clearly enjoying it. Thought the waterboys and Travis went down better than Tiffany last time at T. Nice touch with the drummer boy and the sound was spot on.

It`s only when you see it back you realise how narrow the crowd were especially in the front circle compared to the other days.

11 hours ago, devilman said:

That is a good line up! Shame I'm at the Orkney Rock fest that weekend or I'd have gone.

We went last year. Great wee festival going after the Wickerman gap in the market.

Everything in the one field and plenty for the weans to do and it`s not overpriced. Had loads of room last year so we weren`t surprised they upped their game with this years line up. Surprised they haven`t sold it out. 

Edited by Comfy Bean

The front circle was the golden circle again so that instantly makes the front look worse.

EDIT: Weird that they called just the front circle again but used it exactly the same way.

Edited by DomDom1984

On 7/16/2018 at 1:32 AM, Comfy Bean said:

Just been catching up on the iplayer highlights. I thought that the killers was pretty rammed. It quite clearly wasn’t. Especially down the front.

tv pictures can often be deceiving but it looked like Gerry Cinnamon got a bigger evening crowd than the Killers headlining.

I think they might struggle to shift tickets again next year which is a shame.

Difficult Times.

Killers was dead at the front because of that ‘vip golden circle’ shit 

• Downvote 1