TRNSMT Festival 2018

Muppetmark

On 6/22/2018 at 3:43 PM, coma girl said:

Bit of a long shot, but if anyone has any spares for Saturday the 30th please drop me a line.

TIA

Set up an alert on Twickets.  Bound to be some available this week

1 hour ago, devilman said:

Temperance Movement playing King Tuts at midnight after Queen finish if anyone interested. 

I got myself a ticket for that. At my age a midnight gig after a day at a festival is a big ask, but I’ll give it a bash 

3 hours ago, Red Day said:

I got myself a ticket for that. At my age a midnight gig after a day at a festival is a big ask, but I’ll give it a bash 

Aye. Nae chance of a taxi either so it's a 3km walk.......................and you have to go past.................................

2 hours ago, betharm said:

Where would anyone recommend to go for a dance after The Killers on the Sunday night?

...........the Cathoose. But only if you like rock/metal. There will likely be a 2nd floor with trendier stuff when the town is that busy. I don't know anywhere else to go on account that I've never looked :) There used to be a good 80s/90s place but I think it's shut.

1 hour ago, devilman said:

Aye. Nae chance of a taxi either so it's a 3km walk.......................and you have to go past.................................

...........the Cathoose. But only if you like rock/metal. There will likely be a 2nd floor with trendier stuff when the town is that busy. I don't know anywhere else to go on account that I've never looked :) There used to be a good 80s/90s place but I think it's shut.

Are 17Y/O allowed in the Cathouse since me and my mate would like somewhere to go after Monkeys?

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:27 PM, devilman said:

8 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

Further announcements are coming on the after shows so I'm waiting for that before deciding what to do post-Killers.

Thanks both. Will keep an eye out.