TRNSMT Festival 2018

Muppetmark

1 hour ago, R Shah said:

Surely it has to be foo fighters though because I know there's a 7 day gap between their show in London and Sunday 1st July but they can't do whole album tour and 2 years of festivals and miss out scotland , I reckon they're down for TRSNMT and R+L. Its been 6 and 7 years respectively since theyve played either of those (7 years since T in the Park not TRSNMT obviously) .Arctic monkeys will do both in 2019 I reckon then theyll do Glasto 50th anniversary 2020.

QOTSA have gigs on 29th and 30th June and they won't play 3 nights in a row so you're right, they're pretty much ruled out now.

Tbh Foos are way more likely to do GSS if they are back in August for R&L anyway. They could pretty much just copy Eminems schedule from last year

3 hours ago, Mattymooz said:

Tbh Foos are way more likely to do GSS if they are back in August for R&L anyway. They could pretty much just copy Eminems schedule from last year

True, but foo fighters love the UK so much they'll come for anything . They came in February to play a pub in Somerset then went straight back to America. 

9 hours ago, eFestivals said:

not true. They did other promotional stuff while over here.

Thats not my point my point is they still would come to this country for anything though it's their favourite country they've got asked to play so many one off shows here and willingly done it many a time so they're still in with a chance of playing TRSNMT and r+L or gss and r+l 

2 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

there's been some suggestions of towards the end of the month for AMs announcements in lots of places (including one in this thread from someone, I think).

So I'm guessing that's when it's going to be.

OK cheers.  Seem to be rumoured for NOS in Portugal week after TRNSMT as well