TRNSMT Festival 2018

Muppetmark

Anyone know which entrance is best to enter or which is closest to the stage? I think last year they said the east would be less busy than the west entrance, but it was still fairly busy when they started letting people in. 

Also, do they show what food stands will be there before the event?

I am really getting in to Interpol as I will see them at TRNSMT, does anyone know what setlist they would do since their last tour entailed the one album with a few songs like Evil and Slow Hands to make it up, any help would be appreciated since I want to know songs to make it more entertaining, thanks.

8 hours ago, RarerThanDandyB said:

I am really getting in to Interpol as I will see them at TRNSMT, does anyone know what setlist they would do since their last tour entailed the one album with a few songs like Evil and Slow Hands to make it up, any help would be appreciated since I want to know songs to make it more entertaining, thanks.

I guess most of their set will be from the first two albums, El Pintor and a few new ones. I don’t think they play too much from the middle two anyway and since this is a shorter set it’ll be a couple at most.

1 hour ago, jkerr4412 said:

Gang of Youths having an hour long set is somewhat confusing. Not complaining at all though since I'm going especially for them.

I reckon that's just a mistake and they'll just have half an hour, the times at the moment have them starting as soon as the previous act finishes. 

I've updated the clashfinder for anyone interested.

Edited by kingcrawler

Just now, kingcrawler said:

I reckon that's just a mistake and they'll just have half an hour, the times at the moment have them starting as soon as the previous act finishes. 

I've updated the clashfinder for anyone interested.

Yeah just noticed there's no turn around time following Juanita Stein. Disappointing as it seemed to have been accounted for every other set time. 

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Wondering why I had Miles Kane highlighted then.

Didn't realise that was the link I posted :lol:. Was trying to see if it could be worth trying to get a cheap ticket for that day mainly for Interpol but other than Confidence Man there's nothing too exciting going on that day. 

Anyone have any idea how people got flares etc in last year? Seen a few things about how stewards had metal detectors on the gate but i've seen other things saying that they stop using them at some point? Any feedback is appreciated. 

For the record i want to take a bottle in lmao

18 hours ago, Joelio said:

This is a bit random, but did anyone get given a free sample of a hangover cure called 'Sorted' last year? It totally saved me, but I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Could do with some this year. fml 

after hours of searching, typing 'sorted hangover cure' in google i managed to find this

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sorted+hangover+cure&oq=sorted+hangover+cure&aqs=chrome..69i57.3057j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

• Upvote 2