TRNSMT Festival 2018

Muppetmark

On 5/10/2018 at 10:50 PM, Paulmcm1998 said:

I went two days last year. The Friday which was radiohead day was quite quiet when I entered and i got a pretty thorough pat down and they also used metal scanners. The Saturday which was a sell out i entered at quite a busy time they skipped the pat down and scanners for me. I think if you went at a busier time you'd avoid being searched if your smuggling festival sweets or anything like that 

Hey thanks for the feedback. Are the metal scanners good because i noticed there were a lot of smoke bombs there last year and i wondered how on earth they got those in because the ring would be detected??

11 minutes ago, LG X said:

Hey thanks for the feedback. Are the metal scanners good because i noticed there were a lot of smoke bombs there last year and i wondered how on earth they got those in because the ring would be detected??

Well I don't understand how they work cause phones and wallets didn't bleep.  Wouldn't surprise me if they are only used to detect explosives and i agree there was loads of smoke bombs and I'm sure a few flares during Kasabian

On 5/10/2018 at 10:23 PM, LG X said:

Hi all, will be my first time at the festival... was wondering what security is like. I've seen stuff about security being shit but also heard they have metal scanners?? Any feedback would be appreciated.

I went early on the Saturday last year (Kasabian day). It wasn't very busy at the time we went in but all I got was a good pat down and that's it. 

5 hours ago, Deeps said:

Have tickets been sent out for this yet? I've bought one for the Arctic Monkeys day on Twickets and the guy has said he'll send it on when he gets it delivered.

I haven’t received mine yet for either day I’m going (both Sundays).

Just bought 2 day tickets for Liam Gallagher saturday from the website! It says sold out, but if you go to buy Stereophonics, then click home and click down to Liam Gallagher, regualar day tickets are still available! Not sure if AM is still available this way, but just a heads up if anyones still trying for tickets! must still slowly be releasing more of them 3 day passes into split days. 

4 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

That's a cracking top two on Tut's on the Queen day.

Cracking top 4. Love HATB as I've seen them since they were just starting out and have been drinking with them a few times. I'm gonna have clashes!

17 hours ago, Hope24 said:

Just bought 2 day tickets for Liam Gallagher saturday from the website! It says sold out, but if you go to buy Stereophonics, then click home and click down to Liam Gallagher, regualar day tickets are still available! Not sure if AM is still available this way, but just a heads up if anyones still trying for tickets! must still slowly be releasing more of them 3 day passes into split days. 

I had a look and if you go onto Ticketmaster and search TRNSMT there's day tickets for every day available

On 5/22/2018 at 9:52 PM, Huntz86 said:

Anyone else order there ticket as a digital print pass and know when these are due to be emailed/ sent out?

not had an email with the ticket just the receipt from the day I bought them

Likewise. I would expect the e-tickets to drop in the next couple of weeks.