TRNSMT Festival 2018

Muppetmark

Not really the strongest lineup, but I would be very happy if it looked something along these lines.

Friday- Main stage: Arcade Fire, The Xx, Chvrches, Cage the Elephant, Amy MacDonald, Saint Motel, Prides 

Saturday- Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys, Liam Gallagher (like The 1975 last year with a special guest set), Royal Blood, The Vaccines, Wolf Alice, Slaves, Bad Suns 

Sunday- Main Stage: The Killers, Travis, Haim, Kaiser Chiefs, Foster The People, We Are Scientists, Sunset Sons 

11 hours ago, Richie95 said:

Not really the strongest lineup, but I would be very happy if it looked something along these lines.

Friday- Main stage: Arcade Fire, The Xx, Chvrches, Cage the Elephant, Amy MacDonald, Saint Motel, Prides 

Saturday- Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys, Liam Gallagher (like The 1975 last year with a special guest set), Royal Blood, The Vaccines, Wolf Alice, Slaves, Bad Suns 

Sunday- Main Stage: The Killers, Travis, Haim, Kaiser Chiefs, Foster The People, We Are Scientists, Sunset Sons 

Pretty solid Cage the Elephant and We Are Scientists would be very nice additions. Only changes I would make would be to put Royal Blood below Killers (don't think they'd play 3rd down) and maybe swap Kaiser Chiefs and Travis around.

13 hours ago, Richie95 said:

"Not the strongest lineup" *writes a really fucking strong lineup*

Wolf Alice 5th down? Yeah that isn't gonna happen lol

2 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Depeche Mode announced to headline a festival in France on the Saturday of TRNSMT, looking at their dates they don't seem to do gigs on consecutive days so they seem pretty unlikely now.

Yeah they don’t do gigs on consecutive days anymore.  Mr Gahan likes to protect his voice 

27 minutes ago, harryomatic said:

The National playing NOS Alive in Portugal the week after TRNSMT.

http://diymag.com/2017/11/10/the-national-first-act-for-nos-alive-2018

They're in Europe around the time, still a good shout for a sub.

I doubt it as TRNSMT is Live Nation and The National are all ready doing the AEG All Points East gig in London the weekend before

16 minutes ago, Calinho said:

Would imagine no summer sessions if they are filling 5 days?

Maybe. Foos were the big shout for GSS but this first weekend puts them back in the reckoning here.

25 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Edit: I noticed Fall Out Boy don't have a Scottish date on their arena tour, potential sub for this?

Would they nix an arena date for a sub? That's the sort of thing they only do for headliners init? Not that I think they could headline given they were support for Biffy last year.